AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Clock ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/24/05 07:32 PM
I WILL BE ARRIVING IN SP ON JUNE 12, STAYING AT SEVEN SEAS UNTIL THE 26, ANYONE ELSE GOING TO BE THERE AT THAT TIME. WANT TO DO SOME SNORKELING AND A COUPLE OTHER SIDE TRIPS AS WELL.LET'S GET SOME COLD ONE'S ON SUNDAY.
Posted By: Barstools & Dreamers Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/25/05 07:39 PM
I know a guy named Joe Strong that is going June 18 - 25th. He is a really good friend of mine. He would love to get together and take on some adventure. He's very curious about scuba diving. Also, he just recently finished his certification for scuba diving. Fun guy, likes to drink cold beer and enjoys good company. Cell # 615-394-4624. Give him a call and set something up. I'll mention it to him in the next 30 minutes. Also, His first trip to SP
Posted By: Barstools & Dreamers Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/26/05 04:00 PM
Waiting on a call.
Posted By: Barstools & Dreamers Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/26/05 08:40 PM
Didn't mean to come across sounding like I'm setting you up on a blind date with a queer. He's straight & married. On second thought , he might knock you out with ether and ducktape you to the couch. Nobody but him knows what he likes to do or what he thinks about when he's by himself. I think your safe though.
Posted By: Maresman1 Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/26/05 10:55 PM
Clock,

I will be there with my wife and daughter from June 13th to the 24th. We are staying at Banyan Bay. How about cold one's on Monday??? smile
Posted By: Fluffy Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/27/05 01:30 AM
Go to Crazy Canucks on Monday for happy hour, 4-6, then return for the Punta Boyz. They start around 8:30 p.m.
Posted By: Clock Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/27/05 04:38 PM
Thanks Fluffy,

Sounds like I will be at Crazy Canucks on Monday the 13th
Posted By: PhxGirl Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/31/05 03:11 AM
Hi Clock,
We're 2 couples from toasty AZ who will be there from 6/5 to 6/18. So, is the rendez-vous place Canucks on Monday 6/13 at 4pm? Anyone know how the margaritas are there? BTW: Clock, Are you related to Lillian (Lil) Clock (a gal I knew from New York quite a while back)?
Posted By: Clock Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/31/05 05:00 PM
Hi Phxgirl,
No relation to your friend in NY. Canucks sounds good, never been to SP so am taking any advice or suggestions, I am also traveling in from the west coast, northern california, taking the red-eye through Charlotte. See you on the 13th.
Posted By: Carib Traveler Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 05/31/05 08:28 PM
Just got back from a week's delightful stay (see my post TR w/ pix.) Highly recommend Blue Water Grill for dinner, Cannibal's (at water taxi dock) for lunch or a cold anything, Unity Tours for all things water-borne, Xanadu for a home-away-from and the newest internet cafe just north of the lame "Island Internet". Stay cool, it will definitely be hot, dusty and dry for your visit! Do Mexico Rocks snorkel at least once and a Must is Steve Rubio's all day sail/fish/snorkel and beach BBQ on No Rush, a comfy catamaran. Happy to answer any questions I may...
Posted By: mimi Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/01/05 03:35 PM
we just returned also...sorry carib, i meant to email you but things got so hectic around here that i forgot and then once my foot hit the ground in san pedro...i forgot everything. which is what vacations are all about. had a blast doing a whole lot of nothing, drinking way too much rum and going out every night.

i will be going back in 2 weeks, staying at the palms (next to ramon's) from june 15-20. we have the bottom floor condo...the one closest to town.
anyone passing by, please feel free to stop by and say hi. we'll have lots of pat green and buffett tunes going, and belikin to offer, of course.
if not, we should be at fido's saturday night, possibly bc's sunday and hammock house sunday evening. haven't figured the rest out yet.
btw, how will i recognize any of you? i have long dark hair and will be with a cute white haired man and another couple.
mimi
Posted By: Clock Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/01/05 04:02 PM
Mimi Hi,

Looking forward to my trip, i am 6'4" slender with a mustache and short gray hair.
Posted By: PhxGirl Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/01/05 05:10 PM
Well, now I know what ya'll look like and maybe will spot you guys. : )) We'll be there from this Sunday til the 18th, then will hop over to CC for a few days. We will be a foursome roaming the streets (and bars) when we're not soggy in the ocean. I'm 5'5' w/med length straight brown hair. My hubby is easier to spot. He's tall with glasses & long salt/pepper hair tied back. We'll probably checking out the BBQ-Plus at the Hammock House on the 12th! Maybe we'll run into Clock there, exhausted from the long trip and ready for that cold one! wink
Posted By: al&kim Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/06/05 02:01 AM
My Wife and I will be staying at ramon's from june 15 - 22 We live in Orange Beach Alabama and
looking forward to our trip.
Posted By: USNA73 Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/06/05 12:19 PM
We'll be returning to Banana Beach from the 16th to 24th. Can't wait.
Posted By: GQ Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/07/05 07:36 PM
My girlfriend and I will be staying at Caribbean Villas from the 12th-17th.
Posted By: Barstools & Dreamers Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/07/05 08:33 PM
We are staying at Banyan Bay from the 18th til 25th. There are 6 of us going. We will be the two couples with two children . Please come by and say hello. Don't be shy with the rum or whatever you choose to sip on. We would love to have some good company. WE ARE NOT SWINGERS. Although, I fully understand what the "Punish Rub" is all about, We are only extending an invitation to have a toddy and maybe a smoke.
Posted By: AUTiger Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/08/05 09:50 PM
Originally posted by al&kim:
My Wife and I will be staying at ramon's from june 15 - 22 We live in Orange Beach Alabama and
looking forward to our trip.
al&kim... Fellow Alabamian heading down w/ a number of friends., Be @ Ramon's from June 11th - June 25th, and will generally be wearing Auburn stuff. (Go Tigers) I'll be carrying my Lindy's SEC football guide to get caught up on the rest of the conference. Say War Eagle if you see me.,
It would be good to meet some folks from L.A. in Belize., WDE, Aaron.
Posted By: al&kim Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/09/05 01:30 AM
AUTiger: Look forward to seeeing you guys in belize. Kim and I are a mixed marriage she graduated from Alabama and I graduated from Auburn. War Eagle see you in a week for a beer!!!
Posted By: mimi Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/09/05 03:06 PM
so...is there a better place than fido's that we can all meet up on friday night 6/17??

i'd love to meet all these great board members.
mimi
Posted By: Gwennan Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/09/05 03:15 PM
you're better off meeting up at a bar other than ramon's, their drinks are pretty overpriced!
Posted By: ALLaShe Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/09/05 03:26 PM
Al & Kim and AuTiger, seven more Alabamians in Belize while you are there. 6/21 -- 6/27 at CV.
Mixed group, Alabama & Auburn. Myself,"WAR EAGLE"
Have been making annual or semi annual trips to SP since '91. Love it..... We would like to meet up with "ya'll" for a belikin. Maybe Hammock House on Sunday afternoon. We are coming out of Mobile. See you in Belize!!!
Posted By: Spleen Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/09/05 05:01 PM
Mares & Barstools, how old are your kids? I'll be At Banyan the same week with my three: 5, 3 & 1.
Posted By: Barstools & Dreamers Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/09/05 05:07 PM
12 and 14
Posted By: al&kim Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/12/05 09:17 PM
ALLaShe: Hammock Sunday sounds good. See you
guys in Belize.
Posted By: al&kim Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/12/05 10:37 PM
AllaShe: I just realized that we are leaving the
22th and your group arrive 21th so no common sunday,
Posted By: kris48 Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/12/05 11:02 PM
Hi, all. Just returned last night (late!) Will post a trip report one of these days. Right now, I just want to thnak everyone for the helpful advice. Mini Mag lights are a must! (They turn into a candle if you take off the top and insert the rest in it. Great for dining during a power outage.) Ditto Deep Woods Off towelettes. Lagnaippe was great--thanks to Simon. Actually got to meet him. The Palms is much better than their web site portrays! Loved BC's. Dennis Wolfe is a must. More later, but a really fantastic trip! wink wink
Posted By: AUTiger Re: ANYONE IN SP JUNE 12-26 - 06/14/05 05:15 PM
Good Lord., Anybody gonna be left in Alabama to help G. Riley 'fend off the hurricanes? :-)
I'll see if I can find the Hammock house., Wife and I are down here now., (She's the blonde handing out surveys @ the airport, so say War Eagle when you get to SP.) IF you want to meet @ the Hammock house or somewhere else, let me know.,
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board