AmbergrisCaye.com Home

2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

Posted By: Hon

2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 05/31/05 06:39 PM

Just when I thought I had my accommodations worked out, my sister phoned and told me that she and her husband want to come with us.

We stayed at Coral Bay Villas last year and loved it there (just so you know where I'm coming from) Now I'm looking for a condo or similar that has 2 beds and 2 baths. We'll have to be fairly close to town because sis and bil don't like to walk as much as we do and once we get there we will be too poor to both rent a golf cart and eat (and we _love_ to eat!) They would like a pool but that's not a priority since we really don't care...we like that big salt water pool that everyone has access to wink We also don't mind not having a 'front desk' since we like to make our own tour arrangements.

So any ideas for us?

Hon
Posted By: belizelaw

Re: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 05/31/05 07:47 PM

What about Belizean Reef? Right on the edge of town, and they have a 2br 2ba option. Condos are very well-kept and immaculate.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 05/31/05 08:00 PM

The Palms, Banyan Bay, Banana Beach, Exotic Caye, Paradise Villas, Xanadu.....lots to choose from.
Posted By: Fluffy

Re: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 06/01/05 02:08 AM

Go to www.belizeisfun.com. It is the Exotic Caye Beach resort. Look at the deluxe condo. It is awesome!
Posted By: Carib Traveler

Re: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 06/01/05 02:01 PM

Can't go wrong with Xanadu, it is a 15 min walk down the beach from great restaurants and palapa bars and about 25 mins walk to the water taxi dock. Just far enough out to be quiet, close enough to get there AND they have free bikes, which they keep serviced. Please see my trip report posted yesterday for more details. I have traveled all over the Caribbean and haven't found a place and staff as gracious, well-kept and priced right for the amenities. Two of us shared a 2 BR, 2 bath spacious suite (#16) and were comfy as could be... email Susan at Xanadu for availability and pricing: [email protected]
Posted By: Scott

Re: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - 06/01/05 02:32 PM

Go for The Palms... Large apartments tastefully decorated and a VERY short walk (less than 5 minutes) on the beach to almost anywhere in town. The 2bdrm/2bath units have a great layout with the second bedroom and bath upstairs for better privacy, and fantastic views from the large veranda. There is a nice pool and no restaurant/bar which keeps things quiet. The office and staff will do as much, or as little, as you desire in arranging diving or tours. They have their own pier and it is nest door to Ramon's, which has probably the nicest beach area around any places near town. Sounds perfect for you! Have fun wherever you stay!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board