AmbergrisCaye.com Home

to and fro

Posted By: Honey

to and fro - 06/30/05 04:52 AM

hi...ok if we stay at salamander...is it easy to get to and fro to town...
simon do you deliver up there?
also whats a belikin !! :rolleyes:
Posted By: SimonB

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 02:58 PM

They'll have a boat coming in to town every day, if you contact them they can give you a schedule. I know that they're very flexible and Herbert will probably tour you around town.

Belikin is one of the best beers in the world on a hot day.

I don't deliver to Salamander, only to properties that have kitchen facilities in the units.

Cheers,

S...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 04:20 PM

Simon - do the rooms (not the big family units) at Victoria House have refridgerators in them? Do you deliver there?

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 04:38 PM

I do deliver to Vic House but to the best of my knowledge only the honeymoon suite and the villas have fridges in the rooms.

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 04:45 PM

Thanks - honeymoon suite is what I'm asking about. We have friends going for their honeymoon end of July and I'd like to suprise them with a stocked fridge (at least Belikin) when they arrive - could you help me arrange this?

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 06:17 PM

Not a problem, just e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll make the arrangements.

Cheers,

Simon...
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 06:46 PM

All the rooms at VH have mini fridges and they are already fully stocked with an assortment of things - if you use it, you pay for it.. standard minibar type deal

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 08:22 PM

Just talked to VH and the honeymoon suite only has the bar fridge, the villas have full size unstocked fridges.

Re: to and fro - 06/30/05 08:28 PM

So if you're staying in the honeymoon suite there's no place to chill your own beer? Oh well - more bar trips!

Re: to and fro - 07/01/05 06:34 AM

Sounds like it!

Re: to and fro - 07/01/05 08:21 PM

I stayed in the 2 bedroom villa in Sept and it had a full fridge in the living room section but each bedroom (can be rented indiviually) had a stocked mini bar fridge.

Re: to and fro - 07/02/05 03:36 AM

Straight from the horses mouth, not that you're a horse Brent:

The 5 bedroom villa has a full size refrigerator in the kitchen and a mini bar fridge behind the bar. The 5 guest rooms in this villa all have mini bar fridges.

The 3 bedroom villa has a full size refrigerator in the kitchen, the two upstairs units have mini bar refrigerators.

The 2 bedroom villa has a mid size refrigerator and ice machine in the kitchen, the two bedrooms each have mini bar fridges.

The "honeymoon suite" has a mid size refrigerator/mini bar unit.

All other units have mini bar units, approx 2.5 cf.
Posted By: vegasbill

Re: to and fro - 07/02/05 07:05 AM

How about Banana Beach oceanfront? (7-9 thru 7-16)!

Re: to and fro - 07/02/05 01:37 PM

Sorry vegasbill, not getting your question.

Re: to and fro - 07/02/05 07:51 PM

At BB, all suites have full size fridges. The balcony or verandah rooms have mini fridges.

Re: to and fro - 07/03/05 03:55 AM

Sorry! What I meant to ask is do you delver to Banana Beach oceanfront and will the Beliken be cold when we arrive? Thanks, bill...

Re: to and fro - 07/03/05 04:53 PM

Hi Bill,

We will deliver to any property on the island as long as there's a kitchen in your unit. There have been a few cases where we couldn't get into a room early enough as it wasn't ready (not necessarily BB) but the majority of times the beers and sodas are nice and cold.

Cheers,

Simon...

Re: to and fro - 07/03/05 06:15 PM

Thanks Simon. We'll look over your order form and get back to you. bill...
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board