AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Spike5448 Casa Redonda - 09/17/06 08:11 PM
I am interested in renting Casa Redonda from M & M Rentals. Can anyone give me any experiences with the villa or the rental firm? Your help is much appreciated.
Posted By: VICCHALEX Re: Casa Redonda - 09/19/06 11:32 AM
The company is managed by Mary Hitchcock. She does a great job. Her staff is very good.
Posted By: Spike5448 Re: Casa Redonda - 09/19/06 01:37 PM
Thanks for your reply. I've been told the house is too far from town. What do you think?
Posted By: JZB Re: Casa Redonda - 09/19/06 02:33 PM
It depends what you are looking for here. If you want some peace and quiet and hang out on the dock without boats and people buzzing around then this is a good location. If you want to be in the 'hussle and bussle', you will want to stay in town. You will want to rent a golf cart if you plan on going to town for shopping and dining but the cart ride is only about 20 minutes max.
Posted By: Michigander Re: Casa Redonda - 09/19/06 02:37 PM
My family and i stayed there last spring. We absolutely loved it. It is a bit of a drive from town, ut we appreciated to distance, and the peace. We did not want to leave!
I would love it if someone would pass along a "hello" to Stuart, a sweet guy who runs a palapa bar at the far south end of the road just past Casa Redondo.
Posted By: Michigander Re: Casa Redonda - 09/19/06 02:39 PM
In addition, Mary, Malcolm, and their staff assisted in arranging many things for us, and these made our stay wonderful. They recommended a good cart rental company, arranged for Carlos (a wonderful tour guide) to meet with us and arrange day trips, gave advice about all sorts of things. . .There couldn't have been a better place to stay!
Posted By: Spike5448 Re: Casa Redonda - 09/19/06 05:40 PM
Thanks all for your help.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board