AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Banana Beach - 07/19/05 11:58 PM
BB were one of very few hotels who remained open during the recent hurricane scare, and El Divinos one of very few places it was possible to eat. We had burgers, which I as a mere Brit couldn't finish (quality was excellent, but so was the quantity), but my Texan companion downed his in 10 minutes!

All credit for two excellent establishments, and for keeping them open.
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Banana Beach - 07/20/05 06:00 AM
Banana Beach rules!!!! I was staying here till evacuated, and they really took care of their guests! Thanks for everything!!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: Banana Beach - 07/20/05 11:51 PM
Tim is THE man and his crew is THE crew...talk the talk & walk the walk!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Banana Beach - 07/21/05 12:19 AM
lovely as those thatched buildings are to behold - gotta be greatful for Tim's cinderblock building and well thought out roof - can't wait to see that building and the gang again in a few weeks!
Posted By: Littleengine Re: Banana Beach - 07/21/05 02:57 AM
I'll be visiting AC in October and staying at BB and am curious what exactly the procedure there is in case of storms. It stayed open during Emily, but at the same time the guests were evacuated? Is that standard procedure or up to the guest or dependant on the storm?
Posted By: klcman Re: Banana Beach - 07/21/05 03:03 AM
Hey Tim -

If you're reading this, and I bet a case of Belikins and a bottle of One Barrel that you are......

I just spoke with Sandra. She's had a great time - seen it all, done it all and yet is happy that tomorrow she jumps on the big bird heading back to AC! You have a real keeper there......wish I could hire her!
Posted By: BDinAZ Re: Banana Beach - 07/25/05 03:04 AM
klc-

Now I hope this doesn't make my upcoming hug for you null and void.

11 more sleeps.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board