AmbergrisCaye.com Home

How do you decide?

Posted By: Beachy

How do you decide? - 08/05/05 08:21 PM

In the interest of knowing how visitors decide what businesses to patronize while on holiday, please take a moment to click some dots!
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: How do you decide? - 08/05/05 08:52 PM

Have you been staring at the computer too long laugh

Re: How do you decide? - 08/05/05 09:02 PM

Yes, and my ad budget for 2006...how did you guess bulge bulge BULGE POP
Posted By: Gela

Re: How do you decide? - 08/05/05 09:17 PM

Beachy - I chose Casa Picasso for the awesome dude and dudette who own the place (plus they have great food) laugh - See you in a little over a week!

P.S. I also took your survey smile

Re: How do you decide? - 08/05/05 09:32 PM

cool :rolleyes: cool
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: How do you decide? - 08/05/05 11:30 PM

Beachy! - You are the only person I've seen actually able to use the pool feature the way it's meant to be used!! we first heard the rave reviews on Casa here on the board - then saw the billboards in town - little hard to find but way worth it - 2 visits last trip can't wait for the cracked coconut this year!

Yesterday was a nightmare - off to the bank for you now!
Posted By: Littleengine

Re: How do you decide? - 08/06/05 12:14 AM

I voted... can someone translate the results for me? I'm the first to admit I'm numerically challenged, but those numbers look a little wonky even to me. confused
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: How do you decide? - 08/06/05 02:00 AM

Wonky does not translate to excellent food and service. Casa Picaso is one of the best on the island....... guarenteed.

Ernie

Re: How do you decide? - 08/06/05 02:04 AM

Originally posted by lawcucui:
Beachy! - You are the only person I've seen actually able to use the pool feature the way it's meant to be used!! we first heard the rave reviews on Casa here on the board - then saw the billboards in town - little hard to find but way worth it - 2 visits last trip can't wait for the cracked coconut this year!

Yesterday was a nightmare - off to the bank for you now!
thanks, LA...don't stress!
Posted By: wanta be gammy

Re: How do you decide? - 08/07/05 01:46 AM

Is there a menu for your resturant on the web?? We will be visiting next week and want to know the best places to eat.
Posted By: klcman

Re: How do you decide? - 08/07/05 02:26 AM

//www.ambergriscaye.com/casapicasso/index.html

Re: How do you decide? - 08/07/05 04:35 AM

The menu posted to our sight is a sample of items we do, Jen has been trying out new dishes recently, so you can bet there will be lots of specials when you visit. Hope to see you all soon.
Chris
Casa Picasso
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: How do you decide? - 08/07/05 04:46 AM

Who needs a menu? - take it form those who know: Casa Picasa is a must do place for dinner!
Chris- mission accomplished - give James our thanks and the extra!
Posted By: wanta be gammy

Re: How do you decide? - 08/07/05 11:44 AM

Thanks, we hope to see you soon!!
Posted By: diane&greg

Re: How do you decide? - 08/08/05 01:59 AM

Chris

Are you open August 25-September 1? I've heard some places close up. If you're open, we are looking forward to a great food and drink.... as always.
Posted By: playabees

Re: How do you decide? - 08/08/05 11:01 PM

Beachy,

"Never tease a weasel
Not even once or twice
The weasels do not like it
And teasing isn't nice."

xoxoxo,
Monkey
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: How do you decide? - 08/08/05 11:09 PM

I have personally gathered info from everyone... they all contribute to the big picture. The "I'd go here is ok" but if I see a bunch of "and avoid this place" You don't have to tell me twice.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: How do you decide? - 08/09/05 08:22 PM

Denny - I bet you'll be more careful in what you say about places (especially anything negative) once your business starts taking off. Don't want those nasty PM's and email death threats :rolleyes:
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board