AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Hunter45 Golf Cart Rentals - 08/26/05 10:54 AM
We are staying North of the cut in October and want to rent a Gas Golf Cart. Can anyone please suggest a good place to rent one for the whole week and about how much it would cost. We need to rent a 4 seater. Also we are flying in to San Padro, is there a place close to the airport to rent the golf cart, so we can go right from the airport to the Golf cart rental and them to Captains Morgans. THANKS
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/26/05 01:32 PM
Contact Ultimate Cart Rentals- email: [email protected]
Posted By: Belikin Joe Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/26/05 02:25 PM
A year ago I stayed at Captain Morgans for a week. Rented our golf cart from a place that was walking distance from the Tropic Air terminal. We walked to our right (that's south I believe) out of the Tropic terminal and the cart rental place was not more than a block or two down (I can't recall the name). I suggest you bring cash and negotiate your rate. I would think you could get a cart for a week for under $250; perhaps less since Oct is their low season.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/26/05 02:43 PM
That is Monchos and they also have a place north.
Posted By: Littleengine Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/27/05 02:01 PM
I'm also going to be in AC in October and contacted Monchos... during that time of year they have 50% off their rates for electric carts so if your preference is electric over gas then it's a really good deal.
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/28/05 12:59 AM
Electric is also much better for the environment
Posted By: wanta be gammy Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/28/05 03:23 AM
We just returned from A. Caye last week and we rented from Monchos. They are very close to the airport and very resonable. We got an electric cart and just rode back and turned it in when the "juice" started getting low. That way we didn't have to worry about the gas. Worked out GREAT. We had a 6 seater and it was about $450 US.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/29/05 10:04 PM
How are the roads up North of the cut right now?
Posted By: pnowell Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/30/05 04:19 AM
We were told you can only drive a gas cart up North.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/30/05 03:02 PM
Gas cart is fine ------- need to know condition of road... Heard it was terrible.
Posted By: knowell Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 08/30/05 03:53 PM
Bad last week after the rain even south of town. They graded in town and south but it rained again.
Posted By: Hunter45 Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 09/02/05 11:58 AM
Thanks for all of the replys. 6 more weeks
Posted By: Hunter45 Re: Golf Cart Rentals - 10/04/05 12:27 PM
We leave for Belize on Saturday. Anyone know the conditions of the road on the North end? Also, is there a place to rent a Gas Golf cart close to Captains Morgans?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board