AmbergrisCaye.com Home
We are anxiously waiting to hear your thoughts on SP. Was it all we said it would be? Will you return? Did you leave any One Barrel on the island? Did Tulu call you Mr. Reid? DO TELL.
Nice meeting you diane & greg, budah too.
we had a good time with tulu.
maybe we will visit the island at the same time again.
Hi Gay and David. Nice meeting you also. Tulu is indeed the best. A visit to AC isn't complete without hanging out with him. We'll be back on January 20 for ten days. How about you?
where's Budah? i'll tell ya budah has been in a funk since being back in the U.S. trying to figure out how to get back HOME {A.C}
My wife and i loved the island, I cant see us ever going any where else but back HOME.
Yes Tulu agreed that Andy Reid {philadelphia Eagles} and i are handsome men. haha. as a matter of fact Tulu's boat is newly decorated. Tulu and all the exceptional locals I meet were truly wonderful people
it was also very nice to meet Gay & David, and the Knowell's
I promise to post more of our wonderful trip, i am curently trying to post pics.
Hi Budah, Greg and Diane- it was nice meeting ya'll also, had a great time at BC's. I hope you did not decorate Tulu's boat with Philly eagle stuff(HA HA) Govikes may have to rip that off, I'm surprised the Bronco stuff is still on there.
laugh
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board