AmbergrisCaye.com Home

New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight!

Posted By: Marty

New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 09/25/05 10:15 PM

We are very excited to announce the opening tonight at 6:00 pm of our new 3500 square feet Seafood and Steakhouse, Yumil Restaurant-Bar and Art Gallery on the 2nd floor of our convention center building.

Yumil is the first of its kind in San Pedro and Belize with fantastic seafood and steaks, breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea and Great Barrier Reef, vibrant colors, lively/fun music and atmosphere surrounded by original oil paints and wooden sculptures. Yumil provides room service to the Belize Yacht Club guests as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner (plus dancing from 10 pm to 12 pm) service to the public.

Next week we will be announcing the opening of our new Splash Pool bar in a new beachfront/pool side location with swim up bar feature.

Additionally, as of next week the Belize Yacht Club will be the only resort property in San Pedro with full service Health Club and Spa on site. We will update you as soon as we open the facility.

Best regards,

Sergio Torres

Belize Yacht Club Resort & Marina
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 09/26/05 12:56 AM

CONGRADULATIONS to BYC. I am soooo excited to try their health club and restraunt.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 09/26/05 03:47 AM

Can't wait to get there and try the restaurant.
Posted By: govikes

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 09/27/05 03:09 PM

PLUS, they have one of Caramba's former best waiters working for them - Ashburn (sp)! He is one of the best on the island!
Posted By: PianoPerson

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 09/27/05 05:06 PM

Anybody have a steak dinner there yet? What are prices like? Sounds great.
Posted By: Craigswench

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 10/04/05 06:18 PM

Albert (from Caribe Island) is also working there, as is Ian (Formerly from Sweet Basils).
Ada is working at BYC too, in the reservations department.
Posted By: tinabythebeach

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 10/04/05 08:10 PM

someone from NY said the steak was thin and not great with a small portion of smeared mashed potatoes, it was filet they had. However I heard other food there is good.
Posted By: cracked up

Re: New restaurant at Belize Yacht Club opens tonight! - 10/05/05 04:50 PM

Belican reg. was $8bzd last week !

Hope they adjusted (of course that may be to keep out the rifraf, particularly my friends and me).

Nice place anyway.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board