AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Babakay Snorkel Tours - 10/27/05 06:17 PM
We are planning to be on Ambergris Caye Nov 12-19 and have already booked the day tour with Tanisha Tours to Lamani and the New River. I know we want to to a couple snorkel tours. Which company would be best for snorkeling. I appreciate all the input. Thanks much.
Posted By: Kristykins Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/27/05 07:14 PM
Same here! I'd also like to know who to book the Shark Alley snorkeling trip through
Posted By: klcman Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/27/05 10:39 PM
L'il Alphonse
//www.ambergriscaye.com/alfonso/index.html
Posted By: snorkelgirl Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/28/05 01:26 AM
Oh! definitely Alphonse! Informative, fun and amazing tour of the reef.
Posted By: scuba_sue Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/28/05 07:43 PM
Yes - Shark Ray Alley is a must. Check with the dive centers, too (Amigos Del Mar to name one). We did a day-long dive trip last year that included the Blue Hole and the Aquarium. There was a group of 8 snorkelers on that trip, too. Great day!
Posted By: Badco Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/30/05 04:42 AM
So many overlook Mexico Rocks as a great snorkle site. I love Amigos del Mar for this one & think Manuel is such a good guide.
Posted By: klcman Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/30/05 04:45 AM
MR is a great place - I like it better too - not so crowded
Posted By: Jon Loprete Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/31/05 02:17 AM
We used SEADUCED last year (Were in Belize Nov 5 to 13 2004)for a day long snorkeling trip. Included a short stop to see Manatees then on to Goffs Caye for snorkeling and lunch on the beach. We then were supposed to make another stop for snorkeling but the weather started to turn on us. We highly reccommend them.
Posted By: Diane Campbell Re: Snorkel Tours - 10/31/05 03:40 PM
Kudos to Seasuced staff for bring you home early when weather turned bad.
That kind of decision saves lives.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board