AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos

Posted By: Marty

Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/08/05 05:54 AM

i am setting up a service that will be at belizecards.com (nothing at that URL yet) online greeting cards.

here's the start its not ready yet, front page not in, lots of pics not labelled yet. still adding pics and music and tweaking things. gotta order them in some mo betta way

but it works and you can play in it (and help me test it) at:
//AmbergrisCaye.com/greetings/
Posted By: Seachange

Re: Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/08/05 12:04 PM

The site is very cool. Looking forward to seeng the progress. I am alos looking forward to using these ecards. So many great pictures and the historical ones are very interesting. Thanks Marty!
Posted By: Kristykins

Re: Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/08/05 08:16 PM

Wow Marty, very cool !! Great idea for Christmas!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/08/05 10:48 PM

nice job marty, i could look at those pictures all day. looking forward to the final touches!! laugh
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/09/05 02:25 AM

.up. smile
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/09/05 04:50 PM

FABULOUS pictures Marty! I've gotta get off this site before I get fired! Now I'm totally Jonezin for AC....sigh. laugh
Posted By: tazzer

Re: Online greeting cards with Belize and Ambergris Caye photos - 11/09/05 08:45 PM

Great idea Marty, well done. I'm sure many people will appreciate this.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board