AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Lodging Help

Posted By: wannabelieze

Lodging Help - 12/02/05 07:54 PM

Yes - BELIZE. My grown daughter and I would love to stay in Ambergris Caye from 12/23-12/30. I know this is peak season. We are on a budget, but would like to stay somewhere nice with a view of the water and relax. Is this possible during this time period? Condo is fine and we are open to suggestions. Without contacting every property, it is difficult to know who has space available.

Thanks for your help!
Posted By: indygal

Re: Lodging Help - 12/02/05 08:33 PM

It would help if you said what your budget is for Lodging. Are you talking about this December?
Posted By: klcman

Re: Lodging Help - 12/02/05 09:50 PM

budget + waterview + condo + Xmas holidays..hmmmmmmmm try sending a PM to joebelize on this thread.....
//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/5/t/000254.html

He claims to represent 10 condos mebbe he has a vacancy at The Royal Palm for ya. it;s got waterviews and is a condo.....2 outta 3 ain't bad.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Lodging Help - 12/02/05 11:39 PM

Go to this link: //ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodgingprice.html

Once you’ve had a look at what’s out there start calling (I do mean calling, no e-mail it's too late for that) and see what you can come up with. Maybe someone has a cancellation to fill. The most popular properties are booked up through the end of April by this time of year.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Lodging Help - 12/03/05 12:30 AM

I love spindrifts, $40-50/night in town on the beach. I really love their rooms and they have such nice staff.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Lodging Help - 12/03/05 06:36 PM

I agree about Spindrift. But do remember that you're visiting in the busiest week of the year.
Posted By: jazz

Re: Lodging Help - 12/03/05 06:46 PM

Check out caribbean villas,greatplace.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Lodging Help - 12/03/05 07:30 PM

The issue is not what's a recommended place it's what's available. At that time of year you'll have to take what you can get.
Posted By: desertrat

Re: Lodging Help - 12/03/05 07:42 PM

it's probably booked solid: Holiday Hotel, is a
favorite of mine. Great location.
Posted By: lacysbeach

Re: Lodging Help - 12/04/05 09:54 AM

You might want to call Caye Management whose e-mail is on this website. They might be able to help or direct you.
Posted By: indygal

Re: Lodging Help - 12/04/05 08:35 PM

Wanna are you still out there?
Posted By: Fluffy

Re: Lodging Help - 12/05/05 12:15 AM

Try Exotic Caye Beach resort at www.belizeisfun.com.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board