AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Caliente Norte Grand Opening!!

Posted By: Laguna Punta

Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/03/05 02:44 AM

Last night, I attended the Grand Opening of my friend, Jennie Staines, new resturant...Caliente Norte. It is located up the coast at the beautiful former Essene Way property. This place is something to behold!! Had one of my favorites, Maya Mar,fresh grilled fish fillet with Mayan seasonings covered with a delicious corn sauce. Great as always!! A boat picks you up at the Spindrifer Hotel dock after making reservations for four or more at 3366. A delightful ten minute boat ride up the coast will bring you to the beautiful resturant and grounds. Dine inside or on the patio. Next will be the new menu item Lobster Chipote!!!! Hot, hot, hot!! Open 11A to 10:30P...Tuesday through Sunday. Planned on Sunday is BBQ. A nice variety...make mine Lamb, por favor!!!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/03/05 02:56 AM

THANK YOU for posting this, I love her restraunt in town and think she is such a kind person. I am really excited to go up there when my friend comes in town soon!
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/03/05 10:41 AM

Mr. Thornton,

Did she take over the Paul's Pizza location or is it in addition to? The transportation arrangement is very, very good marketing.
Posted By: indygal

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/03/05 04:09 PM

Anything being done with the housing up there?

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/05/05 01:03 AM

...Paulie'Pizza is gone from the Essene Way property. Paulie's is still on Tarpon Street, although it is under new ownership. It looks like there are some condo units for sale at the Essene Way. Me...I gots eyes on the whale. Its a whale of a deal!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/05/05 01:32 AM

That's Jonah's whale

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/07/05 11:27 PM

A second trip to Caliente Norte was great. I had the new menu item Lobster Chipote. Flavors blend nicely. Try it!! Its got the spice. Jenny has also began a BBQ on Sundays at the Caliente Norte Resturant. She Q's lamb, chicken, shrimp and pork...but NOT Bonefish!!! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/08/05 01:05 AM

yum, Bill thanks again for this. I will be there Sun. you?
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/08/05 01:19 AM

CALIENTE Prez!
Posted By: marge

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/08/05 01:28 AM

Can you tell us how affordable it is to eat there. Most places up north are in the expensive range, I thought.
Posted By: PianoPerson

Re: Caliente Norte Grand Opening!! - 12/08/05 01:50 PM

How far north of Palapa Bar is it located?
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board