AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Who's There In February?

Posted By: Coco Loco Lady

Who's There In February? - 12/06/05 09:52 AM

Hubby and I will be down for our 3rd time on Feb. 8th - 20th. Wish I was retired and could spend a few months instead of just days! Staying at Exotic Caye. Anyone else down at this time?
Coco
Posted By: crockhunter

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/06/05 12:30 PM

Coco Lady

My wife and I will be there for the whole month, staying at Aqua Marina.
Bill & Colleen
Posted By: J DOG

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/06/05 01:28 PM

Will be there the 1st week of Feb., staying at the Blue Tang with my wife.
Posted By: indygal

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/06/05 09:10 PM

Count me in. Don't know where we will stay. See everyone at BC's for Sunday BBQ
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 12:18 AM

count me in! LOL. cocoloco and crockhunter, you will be here for carnaval and sky dive Belize!!!
Posted By: marge

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 01:50 AM

And of course, we'll be there Feb 4-18. Looking forward to fishing with coco lady on the 11th. Only 60 more sleeps

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 02:00 AM

coco crock and marge... hide from me. If I find you I will certainly greet you with a surprise splash of paint. well, more than a splash. A welcome to Belize during Carnaval greeting wink

One of my favorite times of the year in SP. memories...

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 02:03 AM

What are the dates for carnaval?
Posted By: reaper

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 02:54 AM

100 skydivers are going to be there!!!!11-20 cool
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 03:14 AM

CoCo Lady, we'll be there from the end of January for 30 days. Stop by CoCo Locos. You'll probably find us there!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 03:28 AM

Carnaval is the 4 days leading up to Ash Wed.

What is your favorite color. lol, hahaha
Posted By: 1BKeeper

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 04:09 AM

We will be there February 10-19 with four other couples, staying at Oasis del Caribe. Can hardly wait!!!
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 05:52 AM

Me, me, me!!! Hopefully February 11-21. All my friends have to skydive!!! eek Who's wearing the Tequila belt for my big bd?? :rolleyes: :p

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 06:18 AM

wait, Oasis del Caribe rents units out? Or perhaps it is your part time home. I am just curious to know if they rent out cause I have never seen any adds on it, I LOVE Oasis del Caribe, how amazing to live there.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 06:20 AM

windjammer, what's a tequilla belt? sorry, I know I will be laughed at but I have to ask.

I am skydiving. and HOPE to get a few from this board out there and someone from SP too.

hmmm how to convince...

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 10:08 AM

ke~
Thought Ash Wednesday was March 1st, am I wrong? I leave for home on the 20th of Feb. so guess you don't need to know my fav color! lol Would've loved to be there for it though!
Coco

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 01:12 PM

ke
I'm not worried about paint........as a frequenter of Cholo's I was painted in layers last year on several occasions. I will, however bring the same clothes that I wore last year(I don't need too many tye dyed outfits).
Posted By: Hon

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 01:35 PM

Oasis del Caribe rents units through Caye Management. We are staying there for two weeks in January...can't wait laugh laugh laugh

Ke, do you know if the construction on the outside of third building is finished yet? We are hoping it is so that we can sit outside without the noise of hammering etc.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 02:22 PM

I wish that we did have a part time home in San Pedro! I feel fortunate to be able visit once a year, but being able to stay longer or visit more often would be nice, too.
ke, we are renting Oasis units through Caye Management.
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 04:46 PM

Does anyone know the EXACT dates of Carnival? Woo Hoooooooooo! laugh laugh laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 05:28 PM

wow! if ash wed is march 1 this year then carnaval is late then this year. Last year it was around Feb 5-8.

Crockhunter, I believe we must know each other, I am at choloes a lot and last carnaval too.

Wyoming, yes, the EXACT date for carnaval is sat, sun, mon, tue leading to ash wed.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 05:29 PM

Hon, no the construction is not done there yet. Just walked by yesterday.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 09:53 PM

Loansum~
Will for sure try to hook up with you at Coco Loco's!

Marge~Can't hardly wait for the fishing trip, you still gonna meet up with us at Crazy Cannucks for a drink or two or three on the 9th for Happy Hour?

Everyone else who responded, I can usually be found at Crazy Cannucks for Happy Hour most days and BC's on Sunday's, but now not sure which one, maybe the old one one Sunday and the new one the other Sunday!

Coco
Posted By: snowbird

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 10:19 PM

reaper...tell me more about the skydivers !

(p.s. we're there 3-14 and then on to Placencia)
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 10:21 PM

Sorry if I missed it in all these posts... please post the date of the sky diving trip and also for carnival, once it's known.

Thanks!
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 10:28 PM

Sky Divers: February 11- 20, 2006.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/07/05 10:40 PM

muchos gracias!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 01:01 AM

and carnaval is Feb 25, 26, 27, 28.

oh, and my favorite color paint is yellow. but prefer a mixture of colors on my face and chest.

sexy...

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 01:02 AM

WAIT! TQ, YOU GOING SKY DIVING?????????

You have to now that you asked wink

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 01:26 AM

Coco loco, yup, you bet. We'll be at Crazy Cannucks on Thursday for Happy Hour. By the way, what time is happy hour. I don't want to be late.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:01 AM

Marge~
Happy Hour at Crazy Cannucks is 4pm - 6pm. See ya there!
Coco

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 12:24 PM

Ke
We might know each other. Cholo's is a small place. We usually make it to BC's on sundays, but then so does everyone else. We'll have to figure out how to hook up.......I'll even buy you a drink.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 03:42 PM

Originally posted by crockhunter:
Ke
We might know each other. Cholo's is a small place. We usually make it to BC's on sundays, but then so does everyone else. We'll have to figure out how to hook up.......I'll even buy you a drink.
Crock, you'll need to buy two. wink

Originally posted by ke:
WAIT! TQ, YOU GOING SKY DIVING?????????

You have to now that you asked wink
Um....... NO! I wanna watch tho!
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 05:35 PM

i watched that sky dive belize video, and thought that it was amazing, one of the coolest videos i haver ever seen. really enjoyed it. good luck to all you skydivers out there!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 08:55 PM

Travelqueen:
No problem I'll buy you one also!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 09:56 PM

TQ, will you be here for carnval?

I could greet you at the airport with your favorite color. we your old clothes! lol.
Posted By: desertrat

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:07 PM

Windjammer - I'll have the tequila belt while I'm taking your picture SKYDIVING !!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:14 PM

:rolleyes: eek cool Can't wait!! Forgot to take Melissa's phone # with me last weekend. Thought for sure I would run into her somewhere but didn't frown You have 12 more sleeps? WooHoo

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:20 PM

I dunno... carnival or sky diving... carnival or sky diving??? carnival or sky diving... hmmmmm

wink

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:24 PM

skydiving :p

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:26 PM

Come with me Becky!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:35 PM

I will be there Feb 11-21 & definitely plan on skydiving for my big bd! Met Reaper this past weekend & can't wait. Trying to get all my friends to join me. Some are coming but not willing to jump.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:43 PM

Originally posted by Windjammer:
Some are coming but not willing to jump.
Yep, that's me.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:50 PM

That would also be desertrat, HavinFun, Belikin Jimmy, Gay & David, govikes, the list just keeps growing. LOL I guess I'm the only crazy person in this group, imagine that. smile

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 10:53 PM

Ah, so I will be sitting back, watching, with all of my favorite people!... maybe I'll get talked into jumping, who knows!

Glad that y'all will all be in town!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 11:01 PM

HavinFun, Belikin Jimmy, Gay & David aren't definite just hopeful at this point. Just like we finally got you to go off the slide on the boat! Once you did it you liked it. laugh Maybe you can find a man to skydive like the one that came & used our slide! :rolleyes: eek LOL

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 11:10 PM

Originally posted by Windjammer:
HavinFun, Belikin Jimmy, Gay & David aren't definite just hopeful at this point. Just like we finally got you to go off the slide on the boat! Once you did it you liked it. laugh Maybe you can find a man to skydive like the one that came & used our slide! :rolleyes: eek LOL
This is true but I wouldn't want the man to jump on top of me, like on the slide... whoa he was cute tho... Gay, where is that guy? LOL

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 11:13 PM

sliden' WJ...

[Linked Image]

group and the hottie...

[Linked Image]

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/08/05 11:58 PM

TQ, if you think we can talk you into jumping come for skydiving. If not, you will be out on the boat a long time to get to the Blue hole and watch us jump. If you don't think you'll jump come for Carnaval!!!!!!!!
or betta yet, BOTH smile

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 12:28 AM

Hey TQ when you coming down, I think I owe you a lunch.
And, no I am not dropping out of a plane.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 12:50 AM

do u owe me lunch too?

crock owes me 2 drinks and maybe you owe me lunch. wow, it'll be a great day!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 01:37 AM

Indy! When are ya down? Looks like I'll be down Dec. 15th and sometime in Feb... not sure about the plane thing... thinking no as of right now...

Law/Vic, y'all down in Feb.- to jump?? Come on!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 03:13 AM

hmmmmmmmm so you want them to jump but you said you are not sure if you are jumping out of the plane. hmmmm thinking this needs to be a 2 way street. I think you need to jump now that you are encouraging others too.

Oh, you can join the Krazy Keli Klub if you jump.
jump gial, JUMP!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 05:08 PM

Hi TQ!
Vic does the jump thing - so he'd be w/ ya all the way - me, I just make sure the life insurance is all paid up wink
No Feb for us - Still deciding on the summer vaca and back to AC for our normal week in Sept. You'll have to have our Feb fun for us!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 05:25 PM

Yes KE I owe you lunch too. Don't remember exactly why, but probably something like my being a pain in the butt. I try to block out that kind of behavior but never block out lunch.
Will be down Jan. 5, so I will see you TQ in Feb. Still do not know where we are going to be living. Trying to be cool about that cool Maybe I will start a business finding rentals for people.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 06:54 PM

Law, LOLOLOL, I too would have the insurance paid up! That's so funny! Maybe I can get to CA early next year to see you guys - that'd be fun!

Indy, look forward to meeting you next year!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 06:55 PM

New bed in the guest room - you're always welcome! wink
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 07:38 PM

WHAT ABOUT ME? frown

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/09/05 07:55 PM

E -when ya'll think you're ready to venture out of big, bad TX you jus give us a call. I'll make sure to have your favorite on hand - w/o ice of course! wink

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/20/05 04:47 AM

Kra-Z-K, The good news is you can jump, The bad news is..not into the blue hole!!!! Tandems will land up at "Bob's Flats", just north of the cut. The blue hole jump is for highly experienced jumpers only. Windjammer, once your friends see how much fun you're hav'n in the air, Havnfun & BelikinJimmy, Travelqueen, Snowbird and everyone else will want to leap! Even Govikes! If anyone wants to jump just show up at the Sunbreeze Hotel to check it out and say hi! The party is at 106 and growing! Some jumpers from Poland and Italy just signed up! Happy Holidays! cool

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/20/05 05:12 AM

Happy Holidays & I'm still trying to convince all those people & more to join me. They are going to be so jealous. How many more sleeps??? Too many! cool

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/20/05 05:25 AM

How's things at "Fawlty Towers"? laugh AND...who is going to wear the belt????? eek laugh cool

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/20/05 05:44 AM

GailM will have to be there & wear the belt as it belongs to her!!! :p laugh This long tall Texan has given it up :rolleyes:

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/20/05 05:55 AM

reaper, if I can not jump the bluehole I am interested in the other jump. What is the price for one jump?
Posted By: john robertsdenver

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/20/05 09:52 PM

I'M a long time board poster but feel way out of the loop...would love to meet some folks. will be in A.C. 2/6 to 2/13. john in denver

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/21/05 04:21 PM

John boiy ~ Look for us at BC's....or Fido's... laugh laugh laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/21/05 04:26 PM

Carla, will do when will you be in A.C.? how do I recognize you? john in denver

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/21/05 06:19 PM

john....I PM'd you....don't want the whole message board to know what I look like!!! LOL...just kidden. I'm the short one....

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/21/05 09:21 PM

John ~ I can usually be found at Crazy Cunuck's for Happy Hour. Stop in and see us!
Coco
Posted By: UDIVEGIRL

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/21/05 09:33 PM

S.K. is that you hiding under that ID? If so, PM me. Got a boat load of questions! We're thinking of making a change.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/22/05 12:04 AM

Hey, thanks Wyoming Carla and Coco Loco Lady, now i have some places to hang after diving instead of getting in trouble.. john in denver!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 12:57 PM

John~would love to sit and listen to your dive stories while sipping on a cold one!
Coco
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 01:10 PM

I will be there from 2/6 thru 3/2. Have some girlfriends coming down for a week on the 15th. No boys with us!! Seven of us looking for relaxing, bonding...ok, maybe a shooter or two...and just having a nice time. Will be recovering from ACL surgery, but hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do to get two months off of work!! Looking forward to putting faces to all of these names on the MB.
Posted By: GailM

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 05:39 PM

Wind...Belizeans don't do the long tall Texan thing very well so it is up to you only.

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 08:13 PM

john robertsdenver...Wyoming Carla will be the one under canopy screaming and laughing uncontrollably after seeing San Pedro at 120mph! laugh
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 08:19 PM

Like riding in some of these taxis, eh?

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 08:40 PM

Only SAFER!

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 10:04 PM

Oh GOD...don't say that! What jew talkin 'bout 120 mph????? YEOW! You better have some STRONG boiy holdin on to me reaper....and he better be beyond handsome....Merry merry Christmas to all. laugh laugh
Posted By: Badco

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/23/05 11:35 PM

Coco, I'll be right there with you in thought....

Re: Who's There In February? - 12/24/05 01:21 AM

Badco ~ and you will be there with me in my thoughts as well!
Coco

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 03:34 AM

bump! 34 more sleeps!!! I'm a long tall Texan, hahahehe 5'2", eyes are blue, GailM you either have to wear the tekillya belt or find one that will fit better!! LOL

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 03:40 AM

27 more sleeps for us. I can almost smell the salt air. Only in my dreams for now.
Posted By: colibri2

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 07:02 PM

2/4-2/11 is our time at BB
Posted By: Dan Carey

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 08:16 PM

List,
I'l be on island 1/28-2/8. I've never done it before, but I'll jump.

Dan
Posted By: phillytodd

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 08:31 PM

I'll be there feb 3rd to 12th with my wife ( girlfriend last time we were there ).

However, she's 3 months pregnant, so that's going to curtail her drinking activity(much to her dismay, but she's a trooper )

I on the other hand, will be at crazy canucks for happy hour, drinking for 3.. and I'm sure I can talk her into some virgin coladas at BC's sunday BBQ.
Posted By: obtuseangler

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 10:04 PM

If she's three months pregnant, its too late for virgin coladas or anything else virginal cool

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 10:17 PM

Obtuse It is never too late for the Virgin Mary!! Especially on the rocks with a lime and a bit o'salt John in denver P.S. 28 days and a wake up
Posted By: obtuseangler

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 10:25 PM

Just like in the new testament? wink

John,

I'll be there 2/17 to 2/24 @ Banana Beach, if your around, I'll buy you a drink.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/09/06 11:41 PM

Obtuse, bad news for me guy and i usually hang at banana beach, i like it too much man, but i will only be there from the 2/6 to 2/13...but thanks anyway!! john in denver

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/10/06 03:25 AM

John in Denver, we'll see you at breakfast on 2/7, as we'll be sleeping at Mata Rocks next door and eating breakfast at BB. How is heck we'll we know each other. Oops, I think we had this post before. "How will I know you".
Posted By: Vic the Knife

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/10/06 04:09 AM

Travel Queen: In regard to parachuting, I don't remember seeing any where on the caye where landing would be safe. what do you guys do, land in the water? Tandem jumping? Night jumps? What's the deal? Death from above! Whoowaa!!
Posted By: Dan Carey

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/10/06 06:13 PM

Hi Marge,
in 2006 Fat Tuesday is on February 28th. Carinval ends on Fat Tuesday.

Dan

http://www.mardigras.org/Calc.html

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 04:25 AM

Oh, boo hoo. We leave to come home February 18th, so we'll miss the flinging of eggs and everything that goes along with Carnaval.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 05:00 AM

Yeah Reaper, Wyoming Carla & I want/need a strong, handsome, hunky man holding on to us while we be a jumpin! Needs to be funny too! laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 05:01 AM

Feb 11-21 woooooohoooo
Posted By: Teenah

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 11:23 AM

Windjammer...when I envision you and my sister skydiving together in San Pedro...I see trouble! She never has any fun when she comes to Belize...NOT! smile

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 03:02 PM

Vic...we land on Bob's flats, just north of the cut. It's a huge open area. Windjammer, I'll hold on to you AND tell some jokes! The party is building into mega proportions!!! laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 03:58 PM

Teenah I never have any fun in San Pedro either :rolleyes: hahahehe...reaper oh baby that sounds good. lol 31 more sleeps!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/11/06 03:59 PM

Just one more chapter in the Belize experience...I can't wait to get out of this friggin 75 mph wind and snow. 29 more sleeps. Woo freakin HOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, reaper, are ya ready with a hunka hunka burnin love for me to jump with? Bob's Flat WILL be flatter by the time I land on it!!! laugh laugh laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/13/06 10:21 PM

john roberts... we'll be there feb 3rd to 12th.. staying at coconuts.

I'll be diving solo this time as for some reason, they won't let pregnant people dive ( i guess she's too buoyant what with all that super baby inside her )

I'm thinking about doing my rescue diver cert while there, but defintely going to hit the blue hole since I missed it last time and getting out to the atolls as well. If you're looking for a dive buddy let me know.. we could meet for a belikin or three to discuss.
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 08:02 PM

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell Windjammer Shhhhhhhhhh!
I'm coming to SP for her birthday and her skydiving debut! Belikin Jimmy said I must be there to take her picture and make sure she doesn't splatter laugh laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 08:13 PM

you are killing me!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 08:26 PM

Shhhhhhhh! Gay come with me - it's a girls weekend Shhhhhhh!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 08:47 PM

laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 09:12 PM

OMG
debbie, i simply must go!!!
do ya think mr. york would let me go alone?
will jimmy come down to our side of town, south of i-10, to keep david company?

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 09:14 PM

Wooooohoooooo!!! Yippppppppeeeeeeeee!! When are ya comin down & how long ya stayin HavinFun? Gay, you need to come too.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/16/06 09:28 PM

I Need a vaca reeeal bad. well you know how it has been.
should i bring the chocolate fountain? i am very ready to have a chocolate fountain party. i have a long list of things to dip in chocolate!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/17/06 05:25 AM

Bring the fountain & come on down, we'll find lots of things to dip. eek laugh :p

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/17/06 04:02 PM

Things....could you explain that please WJ!!???!!??! Hmmmmmmmmm you're as bad as me, and that's not easy...You sound like DB material....I'll explain when I see ya! SOON! God I can't wait. The funeral is Thursday, so Teenah and I will be MORE THAN READY to get down der! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/22/06 12:02 AM

Phillytodd, be happy to buddy up with you as i am diving solo with amigos startin on the 7th. stayin' at Lily's and hangin at Choloes after my dives, check it out john in denver Lily's 2/6 -2/13..

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/24/06 12:57 AM

Wyoming Carla, Sounds like you are outa control and you havn't even hit A/C yet!! What gives?? John in denver

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/24/06 04:11 PM

well....after you meet me you'll get it. I'm ALWAYS out of control! What fun is there in being IN control....????? laugh laugh laugh You think I'm bad now....wait till we get down der! 15 more days....I can't wait.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/24/06 04:25 PM

Carla,
I believe we met once while I was visiting SP. I was with Ernie at Caramba's... was this you by chance?? Anyway, the two ladies I met there were very lovely.

10 sleeps!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/24/06 04:30 PM

TQ....I hope it was us! I'll have to ask my memory...I mean my sister...LOL laugh laugh laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/24/06 04:38 PM

ah yes, if your sister is Teenah, then yes, we met. Too bad I will miss y'all this round.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/24/06 04:41 PM

Yeah, that was us then....thank you! Bummer we will miss you! I will be one of those crazies jumping out of an airplane this time....hopefully THAT all works out! laugh laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 04:17 AM

And I will be the other crazy jumpin with you Miss Carla!!! It better work out, how many depends are ya bringin???? Gay's not coming with the chocolate fountain so guess there won't be any dipping, damn! But we will have a tekillya belt that someone besides me has to wear on the night of my bd or the next, or next, etc, etc, etc!! :rolleyes: eek
Posted By: BONGEO67

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 09:39 AM

COCO, ARE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THE ONE'S WITH THE MILLER LITE'S FROM LAST YEAR? IF SO, COUNT BIG RED IN WE WILL BE THERE FOR 12 DAYS THIS YEAR AND I OWE YOU TWO A LITE.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 03:18 PM

No Tekillya for ME....unless of course I have a Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket around my neck...YUK. No can do the Tek. Maybe a panty ripper or ten before we jump, eh WJ? I will need some form of liquid courage! 14 more sleeps.....YEHAW! (I'll bring the depends) laugh laugh laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 08:40 PM

Windjammer's Birthday Bash is blowin' up!!! All of the boarders coming down in February should stop in at the SunBreeze and say hi and find out our roving party list for Feb.11-20! cool

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 10:04 PM

Bonge067~
Wouldn't be me w/a Miller Lite, I don't drink beer! I only like RUM! lol When do you arrive? Where are you staying? I see your from Ohio, we're from MI.

Reaper~
We will for sure stop by the SunBreeze and say HI and find out about the roving party list! @ weeks from today and we're there!

Coco

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 10:43 PM

WJ
DIIIIIIVE NEKID laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 10:45 PM

I have to stop reading this thread. i want to go have my own private pity party frown

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/25/06 11:22 PM

You would think a "Super Model" could get a week off in February... laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 01:52 AM

Gay - i will come to your party 'cause i can't go to the other one frown

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 03:04 AM

No Gay, I ain't divin NEKID!! :rolleyes: reaper I've been trying to convince her she could get a week off with no luck frown

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 03:17 AM

Ok, Sunbreeze. I'm the til the 18th, so which nite for the party?

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 03:22 AM

MARGE!!!! EVERY NIGHT!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 03:30 AM

OK Marge you got my room at SunBreeze, if I didn't like you so much I'd be mad. Enjoy!

She who hesitates, whines, now.

Reaper, if one of your people, cancels, let me know.....have ticket to fly.
Posted By: gailtor

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 04:00 AM

Chloe,
Great news about your ticket (H)! Sounds like this year we will get to celebrate our mutual birthday together... Can't wait to meet you and all the other boarders who will be there. Looks like it will be a great crowd cool
Now to find a room for you..

Gail
Posted By: BayouDiver

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 04:15 AM

My wife and I will be there Feb.25 thru March 5.I am diving and she is sunning....

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 04:16 AM

Chloe...Booked solid, the entire SunBreeze and a bunch of rooms at Aqua Marina. frown
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 04:30 AM

Yep booked solid in walking distance to town too.

Gailtor....maybe. We have sat on this board for a few shared birthdays now. Hope you are getting younger.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 04:38 AM

Try the Holiday Hotel maybe...
Posted By: gailtor

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 04:43 AM

Yes, Chloe, we have shared a few birthdays on the board.. and will share many more.
As for getting younger, the physical years keep on adding up but the mental years do not seem to have kept pace laugh So guess you could say I am getting younger and/or acting far too foolish for my age!

Best of luck in your hunt for accommodations. Did you try Coral Beach? They may have rooms.
Gail cool

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 07:43 AM

CoCo, We are coming in on Feb3rd-15th and staying at Bannana Beach as we did last year. I enjoyed the Island beer, and the Rum. Where are the party's for Superbowl? This will be our 2nd time there, the first was only a week and with 4 couple, only 2 couple's this year and 12nights will leave more time to explore the Island. Wont be long now. Bonnie

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 09:50 AM

Bonge067~
Not sure about the Superbowl Parties as I don't arrive till the 8th. So I'm going to the superboal party at my daughters! lol I'm sure that most of the bars down there will carry it. Superbowl is so close to home this year, should've gotten tics to go, but using all my vacation time for Belize! lol
Coco
Posted By: GailM

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 01:43 PM

Hey Chloe,
I am trying to get a room at Holiday Hotel also. They were almost (and may be by now) fully booked. Will know today.
Reaper, will be good to see you again. Sounds like you will "have your hands full" with Becky.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 06:25 PM

I'll be there feb 3rd to the 12th.. already planning on corrupting travelqueen with copius amounts of rum drinks, then going diving with John from denver...

see you guys at pedros for the superbowl.. go steelers!!!
Posted By: Daltwisney

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/26/06 08:08 PM

We will be there Feb 14-21 and staying at Aqua Marina.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/27/06 03:01 AM

todd... now don't go startin' rumors... I'm only delivering kisses to some cute girls on the island and klcman sent me a kiss via the MB. laugh
Posted By: klcman

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/27/06 03:03 AM

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the ole man
will have my a**

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/27/06 03:05 AM

?? No ole man to speak about. THANK GOD FOR THAT! laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/28/06 08:56 PM

Bonge the party is at Pedros on Superbowl Sunday.
Posted By: Gail13

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/28/06 09:51 PM

Hubby and I down Feb 2-16 and staying at Paradise Villas for first time. Doing Jerry Jeff wk2, rumming around, Don's open water dive certification, fishing, and more rumming around. I'm still a chicken, so I'll stick to the snorkel. Hey Govikes - 5 more sleeps - anything else you want me to bring? Looking forward to Sweet Bad Pedro's Superbowl party.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/28/06 11:23 PM

Marge, is that party open or must we reserve seating or buy tickets? Thanks for the information. Bongeo getting excited

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/28/06 11:32 PM

feb 16..pedro's inn...100 skydivers...be there!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 01:39 AM

Just let Pedro know, you're in and he'll sell you tickets. It's going to be a good party with all those tv's, tent, bbq and steelers.

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 04:21 AM

the pedro's party is a surprise "50th" for one of our jumpers...pedro is informed!!!!
Posted By: pnowell

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 04:53 AM

ssshhhhh!!!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 05:10 AM

he's a skydiver...like he can read laugh :p

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 05:51 AM

Windjammer - 12 more sleeps...Woo Hoo, Yippee Skippee !! Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday
to us...Happy Birthday us rum sluts, Happy Birthday to us !!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 06:53 AM

Who you callin a slut? :p But where did all the rum go? :rolleyes: Happy Birthday to us!!!! laugh

Re: Who's There In February? - 01/29/06 07:31 AM

well, I was thinkin' that we could be, just for our birthdays.

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/05/06 07:09 PM

Only 3 more sleeps and I'm there! See ya all then!
Coco
Posted By: clover

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/05/06 07:14 PM

I'll be there on valentines day.
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/05/06 07:44 PM

2 more sleeps....aaahhhhh

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/05/06 08:05 PM

5 more chilly wake-ups...then 9 in warm, sunny San Pedro!!
Posted By: Spotts

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/06/06 09:08 PM

10 days till I show up. Never heard of Carnival before. A little island mardi gras? Does it get wild?

Spotts @ Ramons.

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/07/06 05:24 AM

3 more sleeps!!!! yipee!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/07/06 01:33 PM

WJ
why can't i be mean to you!!!!!!! i guess because my kitchen is clean again :p

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/07/06 04:28 PM

I thought David cleaned the kitchen while the girls chilled on the porch confused laugh
8 more sleeps!!!!!!!!

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/07/06 07:33 PM

pls stop rubbing it in, i may have 100 more sleeps.
poor, poor david, he had to clean the kitchen again last night. he even called becky to whine about it.
Posted By: Spotts

Re: Who's There In February? - 02/07/06 08:20 PM

Man it's hard to work. only 10 more nights and I'm in the tropics! Can't wait to see the skydivers! Carnival too? Perfect!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board