AmbergrisCaye.com Home

capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ??

Posted By: captjeff

capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/10/05 05:10 PM

Well capt jeff is returning to pardise jan 5 to the 13 ,if your down give us a big hell yeah.. Good news as my treatment is now over I am coming back ...And the thank the good lord for giving me more time to spend in sanpedro ..it is time to live the dream many more times ..I pledge to do as much as possible ,to help nice needy people who need help..try to spend lots of good times with good friends ,fish my big butt off. and laugh a lot about life .. if your around give the capt a hug, I will buy you a drink or two .And give you a hug,or kiss back..here is to living the dream ! how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/10/05 06:00 PM

Capt. Jeff~
Wish I could be down for your return, but can't make it till Feb. Maybe you'll be down again when I'm there, would love to see ya again. So glad your treatment is over and your doing good!
Coco
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/10/05 07:09 PM

me, me, me, me (as the seagulls in Finding Nemo chirched). You’ll be happy to know that Marie is back at the Stained Glass Pub and has some good help. Maybe we can arrange to meet for lunch???
So glad to hear you are doing so well.
Posted By: Teenah

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/10/05 07:10 PM

Capt. Jeff,

Nice to see you out and about! Hope you're feeling well, rested and ready to fish. It looks like I'll miss you this trip, but one day, we'll cross paths and I'll buy YOU a beer!

Safe travels.

Teenah
Posted By: indygal

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/10/05 11:26 PM

Look forward to meeting you Capt. Jeff. Always glad you don't just talk about your dream you live it, and pass it around. smile smile cool
Posted By: funstuff

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/11/05 12:25 AM

I am! I'll be there Jan 4-10
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/11/05 04:22 PM

Hey Jeff -
I had dinner at the Stained Glass Pub last night and Marie and I talked about you. LOL She can hardly wait until you and your fish arrive!
BTW - Friday and Saturday nights are now Italian - the spaghetti and meatballs were good.

laugh

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/12/05 02:54 PM

will see ALL THEN ..GETTING REAL LIVING THE DREAM DREAMS AT NIGHT?????/ ON COUNT DOWN NOW... WILL WORK FOR HUGS..PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR A HUG..
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/12/05 10:30 PM

Hi Jeff: It is great to hear your doing so well. I am sure those prayer vibes did not hurt help those wonderful Doctors who took you through this. Please put me down. My friend Socko will be here for a month in January. He is a great guy, great fisherman, and has had three open heart surgeries this year. I've just got to get you two together on a boat. Take care: Bill
Posted By: indygal

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/13/05 02:35 AM

Don't forget we are going to have a Birthday party. Indy is always good for a hug.

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/13/05 02:27 PM

indygal a party it will be..call me if your around ,6009650 my cell when in belize..
'
bill your on , fishing ,fun ,,fyi....just sent my buddy steve d'maio...$1,000 belize dollars for lions club ,from living the dream christmas donation fund I love to help as you know.. .know it will go to good use .. your all on the hug list ..

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/13/05 08:19 PM

...see ya next year, El Capitan!! smile

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/14/05 10:23 PM

bill your on ,my brother happy,, happy back to ya...,give paisano a big kiss and hug for me and behave????...
Posted By: PattiCake

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/14/05 11:29 PM

Merry Christmas to you Capt. Jeff and best wishes for 2006!!

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/14/05 11:34 PM

xoxo, Paisano PS. that will hafta do, mi capitan.

Re: capt jeff returns jan 5 who's down then ?? - 12/15/05 03:50 PM

patti merry merry back to you ,love ya babe..
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board