AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: reaper Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 12/14/05 03:15 AM
The plans have been made, The jump plane is getting fueled up, The parachutes are being packed and Charlene is stocking up the bar!!!! February 11-20, 2006...100 skydivers from around the globe...enjoying the view from 13,000ft!!! Meet us at the Sunbreeze Hotel to make a Tandem Skydive, with great video and stills. Stop in and introduce yourself and go for a leap...or just check it all out! www.skydivebelize.com has all of the details and pics from this year's event. We will be jumping over, and into, the "Blue Hole" again! As most of you already know,,,it's a GREAT party!!! See you there! reaper cool
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 12/14/05 03:22 AM
I'll be there! cool eek
Posted By: Madmatt Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 12/16/05 08:14 PM
You can count me in. I am having with-draws from the lack of skydiving. eek
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 12/16/05 09:07 PM
Hey Madmatt! You back in SP? I just missed you the day you left. pm me!
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 12:01 AM
OK everyone...here's the latest scoop. I will be arriving with the jump plane on February 9th. The group is up to 125! We will be doing Tandem jumps starting the 11th. Stop and see us at the SunBreeze Hotel. We have a bigger plane and more help this year so everyone will get to jump. It's Windjammer's Birthday and Wyoming carla is joining her in a leap over the island! We have a party planned for each evening. Stop by to see where the gang is heading to each night. February 16th we will be at Pedro's Backpackers! See you all in a month! reaper
cool
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 12:08 AM
Better you guys than me. As Sammy Hagar sings: "Go ahead and jump!". Have fun!
Posted By: 1BKeeper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 12:24 AM
We will be there....on the ground watching!!

Last year we saw some of the jumps at the cut. I took a few pictures from the Paradise Villas dock, but only those of us who were there know what those tiny dots in the sky really were! Have fun!
Posted By: klcman Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 01:09 AM
David Lee Roth, 1984 wink Sammy came later (Nekkid to the door even)
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 04:43 AM
I'll be turning "old" (maybe) & jumpin!!!! All you down on the ground better be lookin out for me. Woo hoo!!!!!! Partee, Partee, Partee :rolleyes: eek laugh :p
Posted By: desertrat Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 04:53 AM
we'll be there to catch you, Windjammer !
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 04:56 AM
Promise me??? eek
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 04:33 PM
Again this year the North Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch will organize a clean up for the road, beach and Bob's Flats where everyone plans to land. We only had a few who missed the mark last year. LOL
We sure could use some help from adults with golf carts. We had over 40 kids show up for the cleanup we did in December.
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 06:00 PM
Who's gonna catch ME???? I'm gonna have to tie the 'girls' down good so I don't give my co-pilot two black eyes....woo hooooooo look out, here we come...28 more days....!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/11/06 11:00 PM
duct tape!
We'll be sitting with a drink watching those small dots in the sky! This girl is afraid of heights! Will try to meet you and some of the other skydivers tho Reaper!
Coco
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/12/06 12:46 AM
ScubaLdy...THANKS! The landing area looked great last year. Thank you for the help this year also. cool
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/12/06 02:51 PM
Hey Reaper

Where's your little pm button? Anyway, let's get our cases of beer out of the way before the whole gang arrives. Are the wife and babies coming? PM me so we can make plans.
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/12/06 04:04 PM
KLC ~ duct tape?!??!?? Wouldn't that rip the hide right off the....OUCH! I was thinking straight jacket! eek eek laugh
Posted By: desertrat Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/12/06 04:27 PM
I promise you. cool smile wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/13/06 12:16 AM
And I never got current. Sob!
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/13/06 01:40 AM
I told you to sell some of that scuba gear and get a new rig!!! :p
Posted By: klcman Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/13/06 03:30 AM
OK, Carla, chuck the duct tape, use gaffer tape, leaves no residue :-)
Posted By: klcman Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/18/06 10:51 PM
for all of you planning to jump with Reaper and buds, thought you should be aware of the dangers....

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/19/06 02:15 AM
and you thought the kids feeding the croc by the water tower is exciting!!! laugh klcman...please e-mail that to me!
Posted By: klcman Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/19/06 02:29 AM
I'd be happy to if I had your email addy
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/19/06 02:37 AM
What happened 10sec. later!!!
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 01/19/06 02:46 AM
[email protected]
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/02/06 02:23 AM
To everyone coming to SP this month...stop in at the SunBreeze and say hi, get a party map, make a leap, or just hang out and check it all out! See you in paradise! cool
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/02/06 03:42 AM
reaper

email me I have a few school kids that need to figure out "Hari Kari" -what days available and should I take deposits
yours in silly sports
peter
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/02/06 05:34 AM
I'm gonna be a jello wrastl'n, rum slut, skydiver SOON!!!! eek :rolleyes: 9 more sleeps! Woo hoo wink :p My dad is worried sick about me jumpin but I told him I would be in good hands reaper. laugh WC don't forget the depends. lol
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/02/06 04:31 PM
WJ turns into a JWRSSD....You are TOO funny! We need tshirts that have that on them!!! Tie Dye! OMG WJ....7 more days and I will be on beloved SP....AHHHhhhhh, I am SO looking forward to just relaxing.....see ya SOON. HI REAPER!
Posted By: Spotts Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/06/06 09:12 PM
What luck. I'll at least get to watch you all skydive!....... Can a never tried it before scuba diver do a tandem jump there? Spotts
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/07/06 05:23 AM
Yes Spotts you can, tell reaper Windjammer sent ya! But only from 2/11-2/20 check in at Sunbreeze. 3 more sleeps!! woo hoo!!!!
Posted By: Spotts Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/07/06 06:38 PM
Wow! What an opportunity! I'm an old Furnace Guy and my back is shot. A hard landing could really screw me up. I'm guessing you must land on water........ Is that correct?
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/07/06 09:11 PM
no, we are landing just north of the cut ON LAND. I was told newby jumpers don't do the water landings....probably cuz your chute would get wet and drown your A$$. Leaving tomorrow for Denver...THURSDAY, LOOK OUT SP.....HERE WE COME!!!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/09/06 03:10 AM
Hi guys, just a quick update. We're in Puerto Vallarta soaking up some sun to bring to SP. It was a 7 hour flight with one stop in Loreto. We were charged $100usd by Mexican Customs officers for a bag of sandwiches Mrs. reaper made for us! We ate them SLOWLY after taking off and Laughed our butts off! There are 9 of us traveling with the twin otter. no heater or seats. Really comfy freezing our butts off at 13,500ft! We leave in the am (if we can get the pilots out of the bar tonight!) and should be in San Pedro around 4 or 5 pm. Save us a seat at BC's! wyoming Carla and Windjammer...the boys have been warned!!! Everyone REST UP because the party is start'n MANANA!!!! cool
Posted By: HavinFun Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/09/06 04:38 PM
PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!
Sounds like you've been on an adventure, Reaper!
I love it! Those must have been really good sandwiches - must get the recipe laugh
I can't wait till next Wednesday to see everyone!! Ya'll better save some fun for me!!
Posted By: HavinFun Re: Boogie in Belize II skydive event! - 02/10/06 09:45 PM
Hey! Where is everyone confused :p
PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board