AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pedro1 Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/11/06 06:07 PM
I have just heard from local gov't that various North Americans have started to complain about the safety and health of our fish.
Having listened with great understanding and patience-they have decided to ban fishing from our waters until further notice.
The main reasons for this ban.
1. lead weights are being thrown into the sea with casual disdain(poisioning the fish)-we are not allowed to throw our car batteries in the sea.
2. All of A.C. should become a marine park.
3. various people smoke cannabis(while fishing) and throw their spliffs into the sea-the fish get stoned and end up floating on their backs and subsequently drown.
4.Steel hooks are considered barbaric and definitely show no thought to hurting of aforesaid fish.
5.Many fish lose their entire families within a couple of days,and that is just not nice.
6. who wants to listen to stories about the one that got away.
The rumour I heard was that you and Capt. Jeff already caught all the fish. laugh laugh
Posted By: krehfish Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/11/06 07:15 PM
Twasn't the North Americans. Rather it was a nut case at the U of Exeter- check out Marty's post on the other parts of belize board.
Posted By: Kristykins Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/11/06 07:20 PM
Nice to see that Pedro has a sense of humor wink
Posted By: Chris Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/11/06 08:20 PM
Fishing 11th Jan 2006, Capn' Jeff, Craig and a large primitive life form with a vacant expression and slimy skin. You figure it out.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: krehfish Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/11/06 09:50 PM
Oooooh! Hot Eats and Cool Treats tonite.
Glad it stopped raining and you guys had a good day. cool
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/12/06 04:06 AM
Hey Chris - Did they cropped Pedro 1 out of the picture? I can't see him.
you mean he's not the pale grey guy in the middle? wink
Posted By: seashell Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/12/06 06:44 AM
That's a grouper not a groper.
Posted By: drummer dan Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/12/06 09:43 AM
Ah, a Big Fish Story?
Posted By: mobunny Re: Fishing to be Banned on A.C.-rumour - 01/12/06 03:02 PM
Seashell LOL. mobunny
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board