AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: wvgal Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/16/06 10:47 PM
Coming in Nov. to Xanadu. First time to Ambergris Caye and Belize. Any info would be appreciated. Not a diver, but love to snorkel. Any tips on good local food with kick-back atmosphere. Thanks
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 01:03 AM
All have kick-back atmosphere. Do a search at the top of this page for all the favorites of board regulars. Have fun!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 01:05 AM
OA's right - everybody has their favs - here's my tip: Good local food all over the island - GREAT local food at Casa Picasso! laugh
Posted By: clover Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 02:20 AM
George's kitchen if it's open....it's very close to Xanadu.
Posted By: wvgal Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 02:26 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome to the board. A fellow boardie was kind enough to e-mail mucho info which really was great! I'll begin searching as you suggested. Since I'm new to this sort of thing, I truly appreciate your helping me. This is a super message board by the way!! Respect to all and keep the info coming. It's going to be hard to wait until November. :p
Posted By: sluggo Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 02:34 PM
wvgal- wvboy here, we really liked Jerry's Crab shack, tought the food, and everything else was great, even when the power went out, they fixed something for us from the grill, Lobster I think. BC's on the beach is fun. Have a great time, we did! Make sure you go to chicken drop!
Posted By: Scuba do Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 03:05 PM
George's kitchen is very good
Posted By: snorkelgirl Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 03:32 PM
Snorkeling with Alphonso Graniel "L'il Aplphose" is fantastic. Shark Ray Alley and Hol CHan Reserve are must-do's : )
Posted By: snorkelgirl Re: Newbie to the board and Belize - 01/17/06 03:33 PM
Whoops...dyslexic typing...that's "L'il Alphonse"
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board