AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Pelican Reef Villas?

Posted By: seck

Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/02/06 11:13 PM

Hi All, I'm new to the board but have been lurking for long time. I have searched the archives and can find very little info on Pelican Reef Villas. Could someone give me a little feed back on this resort as well as it's location. Thanks so much
Posted By: Belikin Bill

Re: Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/03/06 12:08 AM

If they are the ones I'm thinking of they are way south. We saw them on a bike ride seems like it was a couple miles past Banana Beach. If it's the right ones great pool. They look good from the outside. We did not go in any of them. I'm sure there are people on the board that can tell you a lot more.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/03/06 04:29 AM

I've been in one of the units and they're very nice accommodations, bar and pool on site, just south of BC's 2.
Posted By: seck

Re: Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/03/06 04:53 AM

Thanks for the info Bill & Simon! Sounds like it's 3 miles south of town. This is why I love this board.
Posted By: Scuba do

Re: Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/03/06 01:36 PM

Pelican Reef Villas are of quality construction,I met with the project manager about a year ago
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/03/06 11:39 PM

We are owners at Pelican Reef Villas, we are there right now, and can not say enough good about the quality of construction and the developer/manager. Check their website www.pelicanreefvillas.com or pm me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. They are a bit south of town, so might not be for everyone; however, the peace and beauty more than make up for the fifteen minute golf cart ride to town.
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Pelican Reef Villas? - 02/04/06 12:05 AM

Still under construction-wait at least ayear before taking a holiday there unless you like living on a building site.
What I find absolutely incredible is that all the good viewing units have been sold and only the ones with a view of the dirt track,at the back, are available-personally I would not invest my hard earned dollars(well maybe, in my case, not hard earned) in a project with no view and therefore,imo, I cannot see anyone getting a rental or investment income on the overpriced back units
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board