AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Brightwaters Beach Resort

Posted By: wannadream

Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/12/06 08:40 PM

Anyone actually been to the site and seen construction? What do you think? Pros/cons to investing in Brightwaters the Resort also pros/cons to the area it is in? Thanks tons!!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/12/06 08:43 PM

what website do you have for them? Both that come up on google are not working.

Have you checked out Blue Reef? I have visited many in the north end and really was impressed with Blue Reef last week. Many others too.
Posted By: Corona Steve

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/13/06 08:55 PM

I have been there many times, and saw the construction from close to the start.
It is a well engineered project, with it's own sewer sys, and water treatment plant.
I do know the owner personally, and can get you directly in touch with him.
He lives just around the corner of me, here in Florida, and is a contractor here, and I have pictures , many of them, including areal photos of project.
Contact me at [email protected]
Posted By: wannadream

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/13/06 11:32 PM

Corona Steve,
Thank you very much for your reply. I would appreciate getting directly in touch with the owner. I have seen the pics on the Brightwaters Beach Resort web site. Do you have different ones? I am curious who will be handling the on site management and details of the management agreement. Also curious to the marketing of Brightwaters. I would appreciate any further help you can give me. Thank you again for your time.
Posted By: spl

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/13/06 11:57 PM

correct me if I am wrong. Corona Steve, you are talking about Blue Reef right? I don't think he meant BBR Wanna Dream.
Posted By: Mister Shell

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 01:00 AM

Wannadream - To clear up some confusion, Blue Reef Resort seems to have no working website.

Brightwaters Beach Resort has had a website up since construction began, with progress photos and information. I have found links for them on Ambergris Caye.com's real estate page, Belize First, Escape Artist, Viviun International Properties.

I was able to get a lot of information from their representatives' email address: [email protected]

Their web address is http://brightwatersbeachbelize.com/

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 02:40 AM

no, Blue Reef does have a beautiful site working!

http://www.bluereefresort.com/

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 02:41 AM

both sites that come up on google for Brightwater do not work, so thank you for listing the one above, Mister Shell, are you involved in the Brightwater project? I see you are located in FL and am told the people involved are from FL.
Posted By: Mister Shell

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 02:52 AM

I get "server error" when I click on the link for Blue Reef. Do you actually get the website?

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 02:54 AM

yes. lol, something wrong with your internet. so are you involved with the brightwater project then?

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 02:55 AM

your project looks nice too, I will take a trip to visit it too. I have visited 6 of the new ones and like the privacy of Blue Reef, setting, and how many units total keep it quiet and peaceful. I also appreciate the numerous ammenities and services they provide.

I will check out BBR too.

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 02:53 PM

KraZ-K
I am talking about Brightwaters Beach Resort, for sure, as I also have property behind it. When I saw site and what he has done, figured this is place to purchase land. Want to be party of this fine project.
I am not a realtor, or getting anything for my imput, but have seen how it was built, visited site 6 times now. Flew over it, took the areal photos, as well as some of photos on his site.
The resort, once done, will be a gem, quaint, and one of the best little hide aways in the north.
Worth a visit, before anyone buys elsewhare.
I can put anyone in touch with owner directly.

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/14/06 04:45 PM

oh, thanks. It wasn't me that asked but always interested in each new proj3ct.

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/15/06 07:50 PM

The site is well planned out, and when complete, one of the best, and price is right,
A must to check out before you buy. Worth a look.

Re: Brightwaters Beach Resort - 02/15/06 08:15 PM

thanks, I like checking them out but not looking to purchase a condo. Prefer purchasing land to condos. I will check it out, thanks.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board