AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Roberto Guerrero as a guide?

Posted By: jpufnock

Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/18/06 08:12 PM

I will heading down to San Pedro in March to do some flats fishing, I was considering Roberto Guerrero (Capt. Robby) as a guide and I was wondering if anyone who has used him before could share some input with me? My other choice maybe Severo Guerrero. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Posted By: Short

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/19/06 10:06 AM

Book your fishing through the hotel you are staying at; always the best guarantee...
BTW my opinion about Robby; go for him; he's great!!
Posted By: jpufnock

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/20/06 10:39 PM

Thanks Short!

Unfortunately, I'm staying with friends who live there, so no hotel. Anyone else have any input for these two? Thanks!
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/20/06 10:58 PM

"unfortunately"... what's unfortunate about that? LOL
Posted By: rockfish

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/21/06 02:24 AM

Have never fished with Roberto, but have fished Severo many times. He is a great guide and a gentleman. My most memorable days in Belize have been spent with Severo.
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/21/06 03:12 AM

i would think they are realated, most of the native locals on the island are related to one another some how.
Posted By: LuvHotRods

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/21/06 01:36 PM

I have use both guides in three trips to AC. I would use Capt Robbie for reef fishing and Severo for bone fishing.

I loved fishing with both of these guides and would book with them in a heartbeat the next time I come down.

Joanne
Posted By: pfarrell

Re: Roberto Guerrero as a guide? - 02/21/06 02:09 PM

I've fished with Roberto (and Severo for that matter). Both were great and put me on fish the entire time we were out.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board