AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Flats Fishing

Posted By: JDTremblay

Flats Fishing - 02/27/06 02:43 PM

who is a good guide that wont break you but will still have fun with you
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Flats Fishing - 02/27/06 04:34 PM

lots of good guides ,go to fishingsanpedro.com my buddy steve runs the site he owns coconet internet cafe. he ,books 7 local guides at very good rates ,compared to the states. ,pete graniel /jaun alimila /, ,[pancho verde great flats guide]just to name a few. and steve takes credit cards.a plus but lots of very good guides here ,look around.tel no# in belize 011 501 226 2835..good luck fishing,tight lines to you and have living the dream days ..
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Flats Fishing - 02/27/06 04:48 PM

Hey Capt Jeff: Thanks for hooking us up with Tami, we are all set- she made evrything simple. Did you just get back? Well.......... laugh
Posted By: JDTremblay

Re: Flats Fishing - 02/27/06 04:55 PM

thanks Capt Jeff i will check them out I am looking for a no frills guide that is like fishing with an old friend I was raised on the central florida flats and have fished for salt water trout and red fish also shark. Oh yea do i need to bring my own rods and sh*t

Re: Flats Fishing - 02/27/06 05:12 PM

If you want to flats fish with /spinning /or ultra light spin, tackel no ... they will have the right stuff. but if fly fishing is your thing ...bring your own stuff. had a great day three trips ago with pancho verde ,landed over 15 bone fish ,in three hours ,plus some small cuda , action galore we had loads of fun ,price was very fair.enjoy.

Re: Flats Fishing - 02/27/06 05:14 PM

rykat ,had fun all is well thanks again ,tried to track down your budy ,but he is still on the run?????..call me..
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board