AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pedro1 Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 03:29 AM
It has come to my attention that various posters have overheard me complaining about being served beer that is luke warm on AC-trust me I run a bar that will always serve cold beer and I fully expect every bar on AC that takes my money to do the same-I hate paying for luke warm beer-lets vote every bar should serve ice cold beer-if not lets vote to avoid them until they do
Posted By: weile Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 03:55 AM
Peter, what an interesting and intelligent comment wink I would not expect people to pay me for a luke warm beer at my bar either. I think I'll stop by your place one of these days and heat up a case of Belikin with a cordless hair dryer so I can get wasted for free. All I'm asking in return is for you to bring your British a** up to my place some day (how 'bout this coming Sunday's pool/beach party?). I can guarantee that you will not have to pay for the first six ice cold beers if you will promise to stay in the shade and finish each one in no more than two minutes after bartender Mark has served it to you.
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 05:20 AM
sounds like a contest building
Posted By: JDTremblay Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 01:10 PM
yes it does Pedro what bar do you own if i can ask. same question to you weile
Posted By: Hon Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 01:17 PM
Doesn't sound like much of a contest. Since there is no mention of getting up and going anywhere/doing anything, I think even I could pass this test...and I'm a girl eek

Pedro - Pedro's Backpacker Inn
Weile - Mata Grande (old Sundiver)
Posted By: JDTremblay Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 01:27 PM
Has any one ever been to the place down there called IT
Posted By: seashell Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 05:59 PM
Yes.
Posted By: JDTremblay Re: Warm Beer on AC - 02/28/06 06:02 PM
whats it like and so on and is it sold yet
Posted By: Oh Sir Jasper Re: Warm Beer on AC - 03/02/06 04:46 AM
Pants.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board