AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Fishing partner - late april

Posted By: cityfishing

Fishing partner - late april - 03/29/06 04:58 AM

Been lurking on the board the past week. Headed for my first trip to Belize in April. Will be in AC the 26-29. Looking to split a fishing trip with a guide. Open for 1/2 or full day. Prefer bonefishing in the flats but will consider reef fishing too. Anyone instrested?
Posted By: SeaDreams

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 03/29/06 05:20 AM

Thought about it, but we'll be on Caulker those dates... AC before then. Enjoy!

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 03/30/06 01:51 AM

Enjoy your stay at Caulker.

I am staying at Xanadu. Does anyone know if there is beach/shore/pier fishing close by where I can wet my line for a couple of hours in the morning? Thanks.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 03/30/06 04:01 AM

Right at the end of their dock and north to the flats just south of BYC (some bones.)

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 03/31/06 04:14 AM

Thanks SimonB. I will give it a shot from the dock and maybe do some fishing from a kayak. Were you fly fishing or spinning? Any tips on what type of lures or flies to use for the bones?

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 04/03/06 10:51 PM

bump
Anyone? Beuller?
Posted By: Shadow

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 04/06/06 02:20 AM

Originally posted by cityfishing:
Been lurking on the board the past week. Headed for my first trip to Belize in April. Will be in AC the 26-29. Looking to split a fishing trip with a guide. Open for 1/2 or full day. Prefer bonefishing in the flats but will consider reef fishing too. Anyone instrested?
Posted By: Shadow

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 04/06/06 02:22 AM

Yes I am interested as I will be at Xanadu at the same time. Please check your profile for a private message.

Re: Fishing partner - late april - 04/06/06 01:28 PM

Sounds good Scott. Sent you a reply PM.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board