AmbergrisCaye.com Home

New to belize

Posted By: Domminic

New to belize - 05/03/06 09:29 PM

I just got engaged to a girl that I have been dating for 61/2 yrs and can finanlly give here the life she deserves. We will be traveling to belize 5/14 thru 5/21 and staying at the banana. Can anyone help me make this vacation one to remember for the rest of our lifes. It would mean alot to me. Shes lpayne@ionfunding.com very special.Any seggestions would mean alot to us.We have never been on vacation together. Your friend Domminic.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 09:34 PM

That is sooooooooooooo sweet! Congratulations to you both!

I'm sure the folks at Banana Beach will take good care of you!
Posted By: snorkelgirl

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 09:43 PM

Monkey Business Tours is located right at Banana Beach. Get them to sign y'all up for a snorkeling trip to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley with Alphonso Graniel. It's about $37.50 U.S. dollars per person and will give you a delightful adventure to tell your grandchildren about !!

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 09:46 PM

Thanks Alot. For all you help. This means alot. Domminic

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 09:54 PM

Do you have some nice spots the you can suggest for dinner? Thanks Domminic
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 10:11 PM

Casa Picasso and Blue Water Grill are great! There are a lot good places to eat along the beach. You'll get good suggestions just ask once you get there.
Posted By: spl

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 10:12 PM

did you just list her email??? Who's email is that?
Posted By: spl

Re: New to belize - 05/03/06 11:16 PM

yes suggestions when u get there for dinner, or do a search. I personally prefer Blue Water (great choice) over Casa picasso, but the drinks are wonderful at CP.
Posted By: Hon

Re: New to belize - 05/04/06 11:19 AM

When you are in town, wander up to Ambar Jewellry and buy her a little bauble. Elizabeth has unique handmade silver, jade and amber things that are very reasonably priced.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board