AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Vacation rentals

Posted By: Steph71799

Vacation rentals - 05/09/06 08:04 PM

Hi this is my first post to this board... my family and I are planning a trip to AC and want to rent a vacation home on the beach with a pier and hopefully a pool.... we are on a budget so I would think the max $$ for a week would be 2000-2300.00.... we need at least three rooms - there will be seven of us....any great suggestions? THANKS!
Posted By: desertrat

Re: Vacation rentals - 05/09/06 08:40 PM

you've got a nice budget. If I had such a home, I'd move out for a week & let you guys rent it ! Have you checked the classifieds ? if you don't see a property that interests you, you can always ask the posters about any other properties they may have access to. The resorts have some nice deals for larger groups. My friends & I put up to 8 people in Captain Morgan's duplexes. Even utilized the loft at times. Good luck.
Posted By: Short

Re: Vacation rentals - 05/09/06 08:45 PM

Look here in the right column:
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Vacation rentals - 05/09/06 08:53 PM

Both Caye Management and M&M Rentals have places that fit your needs as far as rooms and a pool go. Prices depend on what time of year you're looking at, off season you should be able to find something in your range. Both have listings in the section that Short noted.
Posted By: Steph71799

Re: Vacation rentals - 05/09/06 09:10 PM

thank you - I will look!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board