AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Can someone please post photos for me?

Posted By: mikeh375

Can someone please post photos for me? - 05/25/06 07:46 PM

Since computers had yet to be invented when I was in school, I was wondering if some kind folk would volunteer to post some photos of my trip for me. They will be in reduced file size for you, and should be no problem. I've got 10 thumbs and they're all left handed, so I'd appreciate the help. Just PM me with your email, and I'll get them off to you. Thanks.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Can someone please post photos for me? - 05/25/06 08:07 PM

mike, yahoo.com is a very user friendly site that allows you, very easy, to label, rotate and crop pictures. PM me if you need help.
Posted By: Xoe

Re: Can someone please post photos for me? - 05/25/06 08:44 PM

When I returned from our January trip to A.C., I didn't know how to post pictures either. I moaned a bit about it on this board, and was cajoled, urged -- goaded! -- into learning how, and am so glad because I enjoyed the process and have used it more since then. I found ShutterFly worked well for me; my first album was "Belize 2006", and just this morning I posted my new album, "Belize May 2006".

Give it a try -- you can do it. It's fun, and no one can do the arranging and labeling as effectively as the person who took the photos.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board