AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Art show and reception

Posted By: Marty

Art show and reception - 05/27/06 02:01 AM

Art show and reception

The San Pedro Art Group has done watercolour pictures of Paisano and have donated all proceeds from the sale of the pictures to the children's library art fund. The reception will be at ORANGE on June 2 from 7 - 9pm. Refreshments will be provided. The pictures will hang at ORANGE until june 9. Members of the group are: Mary Beissner, Rose Escalante, Susan Lala, Linda Kirk, Kathie Mantello, Marilyn Marx, Carolyn Price, Judy Sheinbaum, and Hazel Swart.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Art show and reception - 05/31/06 01:23 AM

Can/will anyone post some pic's and pricing before the reception?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Art show and reception - 06/02/06 05:02 PM

http://sanpedrosun.net/06-224.html
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: Art show and reception - 06/03/06 11:46 PM

Any idea how the reception on Friday went? Still wondering if pictures will be sold, first come - first served, or at the end of the exhibition. Will be in SP tomorrow and plan on heading to Orange.
Posted By: collyk

Re: Art show and reception - 06/03/06 11:51 PM

I was there last night. It was a lovely evening. There was wine, nibbles, wonderful hospitality and of course some really excellent images of Paisano. We enjoyed the evening thoroughly as, it seemed, did everyone else.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Art show and reception - 06/03/06 11:53 PM

Having looked at those paintings, several, if not all, remind me very much of photos we've seen here wink

Any idea on pricing?

Re: Art show and reception - 06/04/06 12:00 AM

I would say about $300 BZ average. Some were less, some were more.
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: Art show and reception - 06/04/06 02:29 AM

Collyk: Have they, or many...any been purchased yet? Will be in SP tomorrow and would really like to have one.

Re: Art show and reception - 06/04/06 05:29 PM

Sorry,

I have no idea, but I would take an educated guess that there still will be some paintings available when you come.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board