AmbergrisCaye.com Home

fishing guide/tours

Posted By: lynninsc

fishing guide/tours - 05/30/06 09:29 PM

Hi! Arriving in AC for the first time Friday!!! Need suggestions for a good fishing guide for my husband and our friend. From searching the web I found a few websites. Can anyone recomend Unity Tours, Excalibur or Hustler Tours? Any opinions will be greatly appreciated. Anyone else you recomend. We are staying at Belizean Shores if that makes a difference. Thanks a bunch.
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady

Re: fishing guide/tours - 05/30/06 10:17 PM

We've used Capt. Bicho for fishing the last 3 yrs. and will continue to use him. We always catch lots of fish and have a great day with him. He knows the best fishing spots!
You can reach him at
(011-501)206-2191 home
606-6731 cell

Coco
Posted By: Sunny1234

Re: fishing guide/tours - 05/30/06 11:10 PM

Belizean Shores has an activity center. Email [email protected] for information.
Posted By: Jackie22

Re: fishing guide/tours - 05/31/06 04:19 AM

Well I never went fishing down there when I visited, but I do recommend Clifford & Eric as excellent guides (Steve from Coconets set us up with them). My friends and I went snorkeling with them, and they did a fantastic job and I know that they also take visitors out for fishing, diving, beach B-B-Q, etc. I've actually remained in contact with these guys and you can call or email them at 011-501-600-4448 or [email protected] It seems that there are many good guides in San Pedro, so I'm sure whoever you choose you will be happy with them. Best of luck!
Posted By: Sal

Re: fishing guide/tours - 06/01/06 03:09 PM

After visiting San Pedro for 16 years we've found you can't beat Ricardo at Amigos del Mar. He's super. We wouldn't go anywhere but Amigos for fishing, diving, or snorkeling.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: fishing guide/tours - 06/05/06 03:54 PM

look at fishingsanpedro.com web site steve my buddy from coconet internet cafe books 7 great local guides, some of the best here.and HE takes credit cards ,a plus . the prices on the island are very good compared to the states.and steve is a nice guy and a wealth of info,about sanpedro. no advance deposit to book ,as you pay only if you go. .tight lines to ya.GO live the dream and enjoy.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: fishing guide/tours - 06/05/06 05:18 PM

RICARDO is great!!! I really thought Tino was excellent too!!!!!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board