AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback

Posted By: [email protected]

Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/02/06 10:55 PM

http://www.villastelladimare.com/index.asp

A group of us are seriously considering renting this house. Anyone that has stayed there or know anyone that has stayed there, we sure would like feedback before we put down the $$'s.

Thanks!

Pam
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/02/06 11:07 PM

Nice house-unfortunately 200 feet to the south there is the largest construction project on the island with a completion date of three years.

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/02/06 11:15 PM

Nice house-unfortunately 200 feet to the south there is the largest construction project on the island with a completion date of three years.

So lots of noise, hard to get around??? You think not worth the price then???
Posted By: kwalkpt

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/03/06 12:29 AM

The construction is next door(north)to the house. So it can be noisy during the day (starting at 7am through 5pm). Have never been in the house but appears to be nice, well taken care of, and the pool is new this year. The house is about 4 miles north of town, so every time you want to go to town you need to take a boat or golf cart. It is quiet and not a lot of people around. There are very nice restaurants within walking distance.
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/03/06 12:36 AM

Apologise I did mean north but I was talking to Amanda and got confused with double tasking.
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/03/06 02:32 AM

North, South, East, West which direction is truly best? We stayed there for my 50th birthday two years ago. Gazed at the stars from the roof top palapa while soaking in the hot tub and solved most of the problems that we spend our time wringing our hands and getting ulcers about. This was our first time in Belize and Ambergris Caye and loved it so much have been back 7 times and are condo owners just south of San Pedro. Great house and the caretakers are exceptional. Were up there in March and the landscape has changed with the development to the North. A bit distant from town but with the new pool, a pretty cool self contained respite. At the end of the day, it really depends on what you and your group are looking for.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/03/06 01:14 PM

WHAT?????
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/03/06 02:01 PM

maybe a few too many whiskeys??

Pedro1, only women are capable of multi-tasking - but you did try your best! Next time I will stop talking to you if I can see your lips moving while you read the message board.

Re: Villa Stella Di Mare - Feedback - 06/05/06 03:54 PM

Kwalkpt - what type of construction is being done - road, new resort? Can I read about it somewhere?

Ambergrishog, thanks for your feedback. Gazing at the stars from the roof top must have been amazing. Any other places you know of that can house 8 (three couples) & two teens comfortably?

I really like this house, just not sure about the construction noise. I do plan on asking the owner about this though.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board