AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Long term rental

Posted By: Nuddie

Long term rental - 06/15/06 03:42 AM

Does anyone know of great locations near beach for 2-3 month rental for the months of January and February? I know this is the high season. I would love to visit The Ambergris Caye however, my son and I are on a limited budget. Do you know of any native Island family who maybe renting rooms? Love to hear from you. Nuddie
Posted By: spl

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 03:15 AM

Will the owners be wearing clothes at any time in the property and will guests be allowed to keep clothes on?
Posted By: Seachange

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 11:11 AM

Hi Nuddie,
Try the search function and also exploring the home page. You should be able to find something in your price range, but you may need to be a little more specific.
Best wishes.
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 04:43 PM

What is a native island family???
Posted By: Seachange

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 05:40 PM

Um, you, Peter? btw, people are looking for you.
Check out "Where oh where has bad Peter gone."
smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 07:08 PM

"native island family" - dark skin, 5'2" or less, no shoes, mexican accent, no white haired, red faced brits allowed! :p
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 07:57 PM

A lot of my friends would take serious offense to your description Rykat. mad

The term "local family" may have been a bit more appropriate Nuddie. Your best bet is to come down and stay at one of the budget establishments for 2 weeks, make some friends and then you can find out through the grapevine if anything is available. The family I rent from used to do what you're looking for but now they're all full with long term rentals.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 08:18 PM

Rykat, I can't figure out if you're a complete jerk or just addicted to stupid.
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Long term rental - 06/20/06 10:11 PM

no such thing as a native family here. Belizeans are like US americans - such a blend of colours and cultures we're hard to define.

Rykat likes being bitter. Don't worry about it.
Posted By: armandogonzalez

Re: Long term rental - 06/22/06 01:48 AM

me
Posted By: Bearfoot Gibby

Re: Long term rental - 06/22/06 04:16 AM

What's a Nuddie, for a thousand Alex? I know "Nudies" are naked cuties, so what is a Nuddie?
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Long term rental - 06/22/06 04:19 AM

music, sex and cookies at the same time?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board