AmbergrisCaye.com Home
I took my house guest to BC's at noon today after having gotten them all worked up for Charlene's ribs! NO FIRES GOING! No Charlene - No Bruce! One of the regulars told me she has stopped cooking. Anyone have any better information - I really hate to believe this.
eek
No, no, no. Oh God, no! Please say it's a temporary thing!?!
Time off is what the board says. Beachboy says no more BC's B-B-Q.
Oh my, so sad. I hope this isn't forever. BC's BBQ is one of the reasons I look forward to returning to AC. frown
oh no...i heard the tuesday burgers had been cancelled for the slow season...but the sunday bbq 2 ???...hope this is just a temporary thing...
Oh CHILL OUT! It's slowed down right now and Ms Charlene is taking a WELL DESERVED break, to smell the flowers, have a scotch and generally unwind! Now if all the tourists would git back down here, it would start back up sooner........ laugh wink (hint, hint!)
And this is exactly how rumours get started...
Rumours get started by people who have to much time on there hand ,and nothing to doooooooooooo.
you tell 'em Vikes!!!!! want me to post that pic???
I was hoping to hear that Charlene is just taking a well-deserved break!
The BBQ is good at BC's, great to hang out and drink while waiting for a great meal. For those that live here, it's almost not worth the wait anymore, over 2 hours at times with no preordering allowed. I miss the days when it was walk up and get a plate. I'm all for staying drunk Sunday morning, but it's hard to keep an appetite up that long. Know any ways to expedite the process?

SIN
Ask if they will allow a standing order. Same time, same order every week.
SIN, eat a snack before you leave the house
When I go, I get there about 11 a.m. - no problem at that time and avoids the long wait for food.
Ok TQ, see you at my place Sunday mahnin'.

SIN
SIN you are soooooooooooooo bad,and you know it is good to be bad .thats why I like you my brother.we are both bad boys........
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE WORST NEWS OF THE YEAR - BC'S ISN'T DOING BAR-B-Q - 07/04/06 12:49 AM
It does seem to date to be two Sundays in a row.....
wink
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board