AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Reef village condos

Posted By: Seachange

Reef village condos - 08/08/06 05:09 PM

Does anyone know anything about these condos? I searched the forums and did not find anything. Thanks!

//www.ambergriscaye.com/reefvillage/index.html
Posted By: reaper

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 05:43 PM

fasten your seatbelts everyone, here we go again...Sun&Sand, you're up! laugh
Posted By: klcman

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 05:47 PM

sea-

put "reef village" in the search box - there aqre at least 24 threads.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 06:48 PM

klc ya think??

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 08:30 PM

Whoa, can of worms! Sorry. I thought I did the search correctly but must not have. Still, there does not seem to be anything conclusive...obviously, potential sewage, title, access and ocean view issues are no small hurdles, but I cannot get the gist of what is accurate in the posts. Can anyone assist without getting into a fracas?
Posted By: GBZ39

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 09:44 PM

No....go to SP and see for yourself.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 10:56 PM

I do once in awhile Cappy ( despite popular misconceptions!!!)

Re: Reef village condos - 08/08/06 11:24 PM

Been to Belize four times in the last three years, just did not see Reef Village.
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 12:09 PM

Sorry Guys...I'm not going out on the limb this time. I will PM and give info, but won't do it on the board. I have found that Pedro1 and a few others love to "challenge" but can't seem to put their money where their huge mouths are. Everytime this subject comes up, Pedro1 starts in on the sewage, but when against the wall, crumbles, hides for a few days till it blows over, then resurfaces. I just don't think it's worth it. Everyone knows my feelings, and I know theirs where this subject is concerned. At this point, I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie....let's play a different game..this one is too hard to keep score..
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 12:33 PM

Chicken smile

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 12:55 PM

LOL....immissing, no I'm not. It's just that sometimes you have to pick your battles, and this one isn't worth it. Had we not beath this subject to death, perhaps. I love my condo at RV, but don't think I need to convince anyone else to love it. Everyone has their opinion.... smile Besides, I refuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 01:10 PM

Sun and sand you are on the money ,honey.you go girl .do not know you other than your board posts but I know we will be friends.You have spunk and some brains and sound like a super nice person.. please be sure to call me when you are down,please.. Would love to see your condo.You know how to live your dream and good for you!!!!!!!!

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 01:24 PM

Thanks Captjeff. I think I would love to be your friend. I will give you a call for sure. I'm so looking forward to getting there and I'm hoping to meet more board members. It's good to put faces to names. And, thanks again for the kudos....need all I can get!!! laugh
Posted By: cracked up

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 02:41 PM

How is the sewage/waste problem being resolved?

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 03:19 PM

There is no problem. No more than any other building in SP. Likely less so. Please read our past communications regarding this. It's kind of technical, but it explains everything. Let me know if you need help understanding.
Posted By: GBZ39

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 04:25 PM

Again... go to SP and visit RV and see where the stuff is going.

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 04:28 PM

Thanks all....yes I will be going back and will take a look.

Re: Reef village condos - 08/09/06 06:36 PM

Seachange, go across the bridge to the North, and the first buildings on the left, white with blue roofs, are the Reef Village Condos. They sit on the lagoon side of the road.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board