AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar

Posted By: beachboy

Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:36 AM

For all those people who have been asking me why I do not do so. I have appointed myself as Head Chef of the SandBar as of this evening.

For those who want upscale food please advise me either in person or via e-mail. Nothing is no problem as most of you who know me are aware.

I feel this may continue throughout the low season.

I will ensure the food quality is up to my usual levels and will make sure the food available is to the highest quality of its type on the Island.

Please all understand that this is not permanent as I am far too old to be killing myself in a kitchen.

Adam
Posted By: deacon+

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:45 AM

Can you do take out to San Diego? Miss your food Bro.

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:50 AM

For the moment Deacon I am afraid not as I would not be able to guarantee the temperature at the time of delivery.

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:56 AM

Cool. pray all goes well my friend.

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 04:22 AM

Adam my friend please give my best to Karen. So glad all is going well.

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 04:57 AM

If all goes well with Dad, see you soon

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 05:29 AM

Deacon best regards to Dad from both of my and Karens heart.

Banyon Bay lads just left after a half price shots session, so thank god only the bar to check out now.

Adam
Posted By: seashell

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 12:37 PM

I just have to ask, Adam. How many shots did you have with the Banyon Bay lads?

If you want to know why I'm asking, just re-read your posts in this thread. wink

At this point, I'm thinking that by the time I get up tomorrow (since I'm still up from my big day/night out), there's a good chance that this thread will be gone.

Um, wait a minute. I might need to re-read my contribution too, now that I think about it.

Lacysisland . . isn't it time for you to spout off too?

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 12:39 PM

I was going to say something about "Hell's Kitchen", but that's probably Pedro's place, not yours.

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 01:30 PM

Seashell,

Thank you.

Nothing wrong with being social. Methinks certain people were in the dog house when they got home last night.

I am as usual first in this morning.

Adam
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 01:54 PM

beachboy ,did you try again to reach me .?? would love to meet and discus one of my favorite topics great food..Be down this tues for a quiet week of fishing ,eating out and debauchery staying my palace at royal palm ..

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 02:09 PM

Jeff,

I would love to meet and talk on our favorite subject. Call me when you have time on 600-9116 once you get here.

Adam
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 02:14 PM

Another evening of disappearing posts...

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 02:30 PM

Adam your on .

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 02:31 PM

Law,my love.. what do you mean ,what has gone bye bye..

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 02:53 PM

Morning there, Capt Jeff. I seem to recall a couple of posts from Adam about how hard he is working, how difficult it is to get good help, blah, blah, blah. Gone, but not forgotten... wink

So, it seems our paths will fail to cross yet again - I arrive on Sept 1st, I take it you will be gone by then? Shame, as I would have loved to show my friends your adorable little castle! smile

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:11 PM

Yes my love ,we will meet one day ?? lending the palace out to a cruiseline lady friend for ten days .She will just have a great time as she loves to dive and needs to relax.Hope you all of have a living the dream week..

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:20 PM

CJ - you are always so generous with your place. What a nice man you are. Your friend will enjoy - I will be at my fav - Banana Beach - with a couple of gal friends visiting SP for the first time. We'll keep Tim on his toes! wink

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/13/06 03:36 PM

San pedro virgins , newbies ,just great they will love it they have have a advantage as you know the ropes.And know hot from not ...Tim will have his hands full?? wait a second that does not sound good ..??I mean he will be busy.duh,duh,sorry anyway ,you and your babes have a living the dream time..
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/14/06 01:50 PM

deletion of posts... people quotes... QUOTES!!!

Capt, see you soon.

Law, I miss you. Hope to see you soon!!!!

Re: Temporary Head Chef at the SandBar - 08/15/06 04:12 AM

LOL, Adam. I had had my share of shooters too, when I posted. Yeah, nothing wrong with being social, but I sure had a headache on Sunday.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board