AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Where is Chito?

Posted By: ghbyram

Where is Chito? - 08/13/06 06:57 PM

Hey folks,

My wife and I are planning to be in AC in early October for a week. Our last trip there was in June 2003.

We fished with a gentleman named "Chito" when we were there. In the pic below, he is in the background -- that's the best pic we have of him.

[Linked Image]

If the image doesn't work, here is a link: Picture

We had a great trip and we'd like to use him again if possible but are worried about tracking him down when we get there. I thought I learned of him through this message board but couldn't search up anything ... so not sure how we got hooked up with him.

I was hoping some of the locals might know him and advise how we might contact him when we are ready to solidify our plans.

Thanks for any help!
Grady
Houston, TX
Posted By: Alfredo

Re: Where is Chito? - 08/13/06 09:46 PM

I Think that Chito could be Horacio Guerrero. Try the follwing email [email protected]
Posted By: monabee

Re: Where is Chito? - 08/14/06 04:25 PM

Hi! I think you are looking for Chito Guerrero. His email is [email protected] or his cell # is 603-9977. He is a great guy and a wonderful guide! Hope this helps.
Posted By: Scuba do

Re: Where is Chito? - 08/15/06 12:06 AM

What a great board
Posted By: ghbyram

Re: Where is Chito? - 08/16/06 05:10 PM

Hey folks ... thanks for the replies. I'm in the process of trying to make contact now. I'm trying the info that monabee provided first and will check with Alfredo's suggestion if that doesn't work out.

Thanks again for the help. This is a great board.

Grady
Posted By: VICCHALEX

Re: Where is Chito? - 08/23/06 12:33 AM

That cell number is what I have in my Belize address book. My husband loved fishing with him.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board