AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: EllyMay Looking for info on friends - 11/08/06 07:11 PM
Hi Ya'll, was wondering if anybody could tell me if Wet Willys/Hustler Tours has been sold in the past few months. I know when we were there last year it was up for sale. Was wondering if anybody knows if our friend Fabio is still tending bar there. And....anybody hang out at Crazy Canuks? Lol. Looking for Alejandro, is he still there with his million dollar smile? Coming in Dec. & really want to get together, but don't have a way to contact either one of them. How about BIGGS? Anybody know Biggs & Dimas? OK, I'm done now....unless I think of a few more smile A big Thanks in advance for any info. Whhhhhhhahh, wish we were there, I NEED a fry jack & a panty ripper!And fish & chips from the Blue Water Grill & Fish with rice & beans & a beef,onion, &? wrapped in a tortillia from the lady by the park &........ oh, sorry, guess that would be off topic.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/08/06 07:13 PM
yes it was. fabio is still here.
Hustler Tous is now Reef Adventures. Biggs still here.

Fry jacks, Panty rippers, rice and beans and beef, onion, &? (beans) wrapped in a tortilla from lady in the park= Belize Park Burrito still here smile
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/08/06 07:36 PM
i thought hustler tours was a few docks north of reef adventures or did it more?!?!? maybe my memory is getting a lil' foggy! wink
Posted By: MisterB Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/08/06 07:51 PM
As of a couple weeks ago, Wet Willy's had not yet sold. We met some people who were inquiring about it. (I think the owner's name is Kristin?)

I can assure you that Wet Willy's still goes off on Wednesday nights! You can hear it from quite a way down the beach.

Wet Willy's and Hustler Tours have both been listed on the Casa Cayo Real Estate site for a while.

I just got an e-mail newsletter from Blue Tang Inn on Monday that makes it sound as though Reef Adventures is taking over the Hustler Tours spot on the pier.

I think the one ida_y_vuelta is thinking of is Belize Diving Adventures, 2 piers south.

That's everything I know, for whatever it's worth.
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/08/06 07:53 PM
nope it was reef adventures!! but that would be so good for them if they are taking over! glad to see that Ched is doing really well than!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/09/06 01:00 AM
yep, reef adventures is now where Hustler's was and has been for over a month, they have their name up nice and big on it and have been running it nicely.
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/09/06 03:11 PM
Wet willys sold-new owners take over in 15 days
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/09/06 07:08 PM
is anything going to be changing about wet willies!??! has anyone heard?!?!
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/09/06 07:10 PM
Alejandro is still there. Biggs is on the dock.
Posted By: EllyMay Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/14/06 10:43 PM
Thanks Kra-z-K, "BELIZE PARK BURRITO" got it! So much to learn & such little time to learn it! Last year we had the pleasure to meeet Biggs, he was passing by us in the evening & said "Good noght" we didn't respond, thnking maybe he was saying goodnight to someone else. Then we got a look as if we were being rude.We had to ask him what was up with that. He then explained what the proper response to that would have been. We still laugh about that one! We apologized & explained that we have never used of "good night" as a greeting, only a departure, and wished him then a "good night" Geeze & we thought maybe he was going to bed! We now think it's a great thing to say ourself! If anyone gets a chance, tell Biggs that the lady with a purse full of cigarettes is coming, he'll know what your talking about wink
Posted By: EllyMay Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/14/06 10:46 PM
Thanks Mr.B! Your info is worth everything! You seem to be full of it! Info that is! wink Dang can't finish....time to go out into the cold again frown
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/14/06 10:49 PM
Good manners in Belize require that you always speak to anyone you pass by on the street... saying "Good Morning" before noon; "Good Evening" in the afternoon; and "Good Night" at night. This was routine back when there weren't so many people on the streets. Not so much anymore.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/14/06 10:53 PM
Yea, Now People just give you the finger in the local newspaper. checkout www.sanpedrodaily.com (Nov 11th and 12th editions.)
Posted By: San Pedro Daily Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/14/06 11:00 PM
Hey thanks! I suppose you're gonna expect compensation for promoting Pedro and the SPDaily? Good job!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/14/06 11:05 PM
Jesse,(Weather) I'll pick up my check from you in person next month!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 12:10 AM
what's with the dual personality posting going on around here these days? confused
Posted By: San Pedro Daily Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 12:12 AM
Did I break one of your rules?
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 12:17 AM
I will stop over to the SPS to pick up my F***ing check next month from "whoever he wants to be today!!" Jesse / weather/ gringostarr Whatever!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 12:22 AM
Jesse, I don't make rules, I just don't understand the need to have all these different log ons. It's not just you, couple of your friends do it all the time too.
Posted By: seashell Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 05:15 AM
How else can others be swayed except by sheer numbers?

It takes a village to raise a . . .
Posted By: denverdan Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 05:33 AM
finger
Posted By: San Pedro Daily Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 01:38 PM
Sorry. I'll try to do better.
Posted By: Scuba-John Re: Looking for info on friends - 11/15/06 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Jesse:
Good manners in Belize require that you always speak to anyone you pass by on the street... saying "Good Morning" before noon; "Good Evening" in the afternoon; and "Good Night" at night. This was routine back when there weren't so many people on the streets. Not so much anymore.
In other terms it was like mayberry, where everyone was honest and straight up, got what you paid for and did not expect a "bust off" for showing you around town. Or at the least did not vail thier words and spoke the truth.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board