AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: NurseMelly Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/24/06 09:29 PM
Find out who came out on top...read all about it in the new edition of Nurse Melly\'s Secret Life

Watch out for my new column in the San Pedro Sun too. Wags, Woofs and Winks, Nurse Melly
Posted By: SimonB Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/24/06 09:47 PM
The correct link is http://nursemelly.blogspot.com/
Posted By: NurseMelly Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/24/06 11:39 PM
Thank you so much Simon, I think my paw slipped. Wags, Woofs and Winks, Nurse Melly - I've corrected the error.
Posted By: SimonB Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/25/06 12:08 AM
Arf!
Posted By: Sun&sand Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/25/06 02:06 AM
Oh my goodness...is that Spot from Reef Village? He's such a sweetie pie. Love that dog, and always make sure he's eating good food and drinking clean water. If it is the same dog, I'm sure Mr. Jeff was as worried as Dr. Heather. I've seem Mr. Jeff sit on the steps loving on this dog for what seems like hours. I find any man, no matter what they look like on the outside, to be extremely sexy if they can talk to dogs and children. I'm happy this had a positive outcome. Thanks to you, Nurse Melly. You are such a sweetie pie.
Posted By: Seachange Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/25/06 04:39 PM
Grrrrrrreat work as always, Nurse Melly. I saw this offender when we visited in June:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbsnLNi5ctmOR

{ou need to copy and paste link into your browser window.)
Posted By: Seachange Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/25/06 04:39 PM
ps...seems the link is active.
Posted By: Sun&sand Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/25/06 04:48 PM
Great picture. The dog seems to have the attitude that rules apply to everyone but him...lol...
I love the AC dogs. They have such a gentle spirit, not aggressive, the whole world is their playground, and they don't see the need to be territorial. My dogs here in the US dare ANYONE to come onto our property. The UPS and FEDX guys always bring them McDonalds treats in order to get to the packages to the house. Or, they deliver it to me at work....The AC dogs don't have that need to protect. So nice.
Posted By: NurseMelly Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/26/06 12:47 PM
Wow, what a lot of fans I have here.

Simon - Arf? What kind of sound is that, a seal? Dogs go woof and grr. Are you having dog language lessons? I would change teacher if I were you. I hope you are not learning anything from Muttley. I hear he charges a fortune to humans for dog language lessons and then just teaches them bad words so they get laughed at by all the dogs.

Sun & Sand, sorry but us Canine Nurses sign a hypocrictical oath which means that we have to protect the identity of our patients. As far as the dogs not being territorial, try being under 3 foot tall and getting onto my property. The 3 foot requirement is to do with the size of ankles. Usually humans over that size have ankles too thick to get my jaws around.

Sechange, that is exactly what I am talking about. I am starting to believe that dogs who do this are actually members of a new, but growing canine suicide cult called 'the sleep in the road until you are squished cult'.

Wags, woofs (not arfs) and winks, Nurse Melly
Posted By: Sun&sand Re: Spot the dog and the Bobcat - 11/26/06 01:17 PM
Thanks for the input, NurseMelly. I am a nurse, also, so I understand the oaths. We have a HIPAA law here in the states, so I totally understand not giving out info. It's just that I feel especially close to this Spot, if it is the same on. The picture sure does look like him, but I've never seen such a sad face on him like this before.
Anyhow, hope all is well with you, and I'm very happy I'm over three feet tall (not by a lot, however) so I am safe from your bite. However, my ankles are quite thin, so I'd better not tempt fate, huh?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board