AmbergrisCaye.com Home

coming to San Pedro in Dec......help.

Posted By: will robinson

coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/02/06 01:33 AM

Hi Ya'll, I'll be coming to San Pedro for my first time in dec. and would like some help with where to go. I play music so I'd like to see the local music scene and plan on checking out Matagrande Studios, also I'll be on a budget so where would inexpensive accomodations be found....something with a roof would be nice...or not. Are there any jam sessions around ? I scuba also so any recomendation there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. See Ya Soon,PEACE,NO WAR!! WR
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/02/06 01:57 AM

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! sorry couldn't resist, simple minds you know! laugh
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/02/06 04:28 PM

If you are not coming over the holidays, you should still be able to find decent inexpensive accomodations. Try Ruby's, Lily's, Pedro's, Corona del mar, Banana Beach verandah rooms, lots of cheap little local hotels in town.
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/02/06 04:53 PM

jam session every Sunday at BC's....right on the beach, can't miss it. Miss Charlene puts on a fantastic feed that day as well.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/02/06 04:54 PM

Thank You Barbara..I'll check'em out. PEACE....NO WAR !!.....Will R.
Posted By: spots101x

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/03/06 05:15 PM

Check with Crazy Canuck for their live music schedule while you're there. It's been my favorite music location on both of my trips. Last May I had the pleasure of hearing Dennis Wolfe and Drummer Dan in addition to a night of Bob Marley style music. Just thinking about it makes me ache to get back there! Enjoy your trip.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/03/06 05:52 PM

Thanks for your help..I will definitely check it out. I guess this Dennis Wolfeguy is pretty good from I can gather. Looking forward to hearing him play. I hope to run into u on AC someday. Thanks Again, Will.....PEACE....NO WAR !!
Posted By: john allatt

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 01:39 AM

Hey Will, you might also check out FIDOS BAR.. I here rumour that on tuesday nights Russel Hulme and another fella by the name of Keith,( a well known harmonica player) will be playing strictly the blues starting in august. well worth hearing.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 04:40 AM

Thanks John, I play a little harp myself and really enjoy a good harmonica player...it's not an easy instrument to master and requires alot of practice to play well. I hope they are still playing the blues on tues. when I get down in dec. I also hear FIDOS is a pretty happening place for live music.....can anybody tell me a bit about Barefoot Skinny...looks like he's a keyboard player and singer....ever hear him play ?? Anyway....I can't wait to start getting acquainted with AC and it's local scene...it really sounds like my kinda place with my kinda people and once again John...thanks for taking the time too reply to my inquiry..it is very much appreciated....maybe I'll see you on AC someday and we can have a beer. See Ya, Will.....PEACE......NO WAR !!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 01:14 PM

Also, the Tacklebox has the Punta Boys...lots and lots of good music on the island....enjoy! It's diverse, indiginous, wonderful.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 01:28 PM

Well That's a great name for a bar in Belize.lol. Thanks again Carla, you've been very helpful. Have you ever seen Barefoot Skinny play ? What sort of stuff does he do ? Have a good weekend and be safe. See Ya, Will...PEACE.......NO WAR!!!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 03:15 PM

Yes, I have...."hung" out at the Hammock House (It's no longer a bar....DANG! It was just north of the cut...new bridge) one Sunday watching him and James and Tony Brown practice...he plays a little of everyting. Good Guy. Have a goodn too!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 03:26 PM

Alright Then ! I'm starting to get a good idea of when,where and what to do on my trip. Thanks Carla and to ALL who have helped me with this. This is gonna be FUN ! ha. See YA,Will.....PEACE......NO WAR!!!
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 03:36 PM

Stop in at Casey's Road Kill bar by Iguana. On Mon. Casey, Drummer Dan and Dennis Wolfe do some great bluegrass.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 03:42 PM

HEY LOVEY ! and hey to Thurston too !

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 03:47 PM

OH...Now that'd be COOL for something different..I guess Dennis Wolfe can pretty much do it all.....my kinda player. Thank ya'll for the info and hope to have a chance to meet you on AC someday. I dig ALL kinds of music if its good and has something to SAY...either instrumentally,lyrically,or preferably..BOTH.lol. Everybodies been so kind with my seeking help and info on AC and Belize....I really do appreciate it and feel like somthing special is going to happen in my life once I get there.....can't hardly wait. Thank You, See Ya, Will....PEACE.....NO WAR!!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 05:33 PM

Will - Skinny is a very talented musician. Can play almost every instrument but calls himself a drummer foremost. He is not currently living in SP but makes guest appearances occasionally.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 07:19 PM

Thanks Barbara..I sort of figured he was pretty talented and wanted to see him perform while I was there. Is he living in Belize somewhere or back in the states ? From pictures I've seen of him at Fidos he looks to have a fairly nice keyboard setup. When do you think he'll be in SP again? Thank You again Barbara for responding to my inquiries...I do appreciate it. Hope to see you on AC one of these days. See Ya, Will.......PEACE.....NO WAR!!!!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 09:03 PM

I think he's living down south in PG right now. Not sure when he'll be back in SP. When you get there ask around - people will know if he'll be coming up for any gigs.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/04/06 11:05 PM

O.K...I'll do that. Would like to see him play somewhere. Thanks again,Barb. See Ya, Will...PEACE.......NO WAR!!!!!
Posted By: PalapaBob

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 01:15 AM

Will-Unfortunately sometimes peace- no war doesnít work. See> Middle East. Not all peoples think we should live in harmony. Itís not that easy. I know this is off topic but you continue to post your opinion at the end of your message. I donít know where you reside, but can you imagine trying to live a normal life being bombarded by rockets on a daily basis? Itís not a perfect world.
Now weíll move on to the topics of religion and sex.
My mother taught me better but Iím going to post this anywayÖ.
Posted By: San Pedro Daily

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 01:40 AM

Nothing wrong with a prayer for "PEACE- NO WAR" in spite of all the craziness out there.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 01:41 AM

Don't let 'em discourage you, Will. As a pacifist, I'm in the peace, no war camp myself. Ghandi, Martin Luther and others had it right.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:00 AM

Thanks Palapa Bob for your reply....no..nothing is ever that simple when it comes to killing innocent people. We're the people in the middle east being bombard before we got there ?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:04 AM

My PEACE....NO WAR is only a wish a hope...not a demand....like we could ever really live in a world where we ALL got along....take something really special for that wouldn't it ?
Posted By: DANZA

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:13 AM

Once Iran pushes Israel into the sea I wonder who will be next. Perhaps the Catholics, no probably Christians, for sure all Americans, but eventually they will get down to the pacifists.
Can't we just all get along. WORLD PEACE!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:16 AM

I only wish we could ever get to that point. The killing in the ME has been happening for 2000 plus years and that is the current flash point. It has been going on long before the USA was ever around, but I guess we are latest evil country.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:37 AM

Kill em all - let Allah sort em out! laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:57 AM

Hey Folks.....was not my intent to use this board for a political forum. I want to come to AC and Belize in dec. and play some music and have fun with all ya'll. I end with what I end with just like I've always done since I was 16. We could go on and on with this but why....we all are gonna have our opinions and thoughts on the issues of the world....thats never going to change. I'm not happy with the way things are going politically here.....looks rather gloomy to me.....but I'm sure there are folks who absolutely believe things are going great and evrythings a necessity for continued democracy in our world and America and thats fine...I just ain't one of them...I didn't support Vietnam...I'm not supporting this. I just believe that PEACE.....NO WAR !!!! is the only way for WORLD PEACE.....but...lol...that ain't gonna happen. But by God I'm gonna do my best to try and make it happen. If people want to go fight...that's there choice..or..our presidents. Yes , the killing in the ME has been happening for 2000 yrs now.....but not blowing the shit out of everything and evrybody for what.....land ? religous domintion ? oil ? sand ?...it aint peace. I would like to come down and try to forget about some of these things...their not going away...so I am. See YA, Will....PEACE......NO WAR!!!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:08 AM

Your right Will. Think about coming down in Feb when we jump out of airplanes. Very inspirational!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:30 AM

I will Bob...got parachutes or is this a Belize thing ? LOL..sounds like fun. See Ya, Will PEACE......NO WAR!!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:37 AM

See/search Boogie in Belize. Looks to be a blast

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:58 AM

Right On !! Thanks again Bob...I know you mean no harm. I'm very much looking forward to my trip to AC and hope to make many new and interesting friends....I know I will. See Ya, Will....PEACE.....lets all get snowcones !!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 04:16 AM

One can only hope Will, best of luck. AC is a beautiful place.
Posted By: wonderwoman

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 01:29 PM

I gotta admit, everytime I see the name Will Robinson, it makes me giggle!! Wish they showed the re-runs!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:03 PM

" Danger Will Robinson, Danger !!" Well....Hell....I'm glad I can make someone giggle at least. When that show came out in the 60's...my whole world CHANGED ! haha. I never had a problem with it and I think it's good to be able to laugh at yourself...I just thought..shit...now what...like I don't have enough going on at 13. I shall have to learn to roll with the punches.lol. so I did. I use to LOVE Wonderwoman...I thought Linda Carter was HOT!! I said "I bet Wonderwoman could break my skinny little white ass in two....what a way to go." re-runs ?....please God.....no. See Ya,..aaa...you know my name. PEACE.......NO WAR!!! p.s. Penny ( my sister ) has high cholesterol and blood pressure..she taking Prozac..and got 5 kids...is it any wonder she's an alcoholic !.....we should never have brought her back to earth....she was doing just fine " LOST IN SPACE" now she's just lost in the backyard. poor Penny.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:27 PM

My world was altered when Pee Wee's playhouse debuted in 1986.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:39 PM

DP-For better or worse?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 02:50 PM

Tequila !

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:03 PM

Is it 12:00 o'clock somewhere?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:24 PM

Nova Scotia.....or...Pepe's bar and grill Buenas Aires...thats...p.m.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 03:29 PM

Good enough for me, cheers!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 04:57 PM

It's all good, especially Pee Wee's PH with the creative writing, the double entendres, the anthropomorphism.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 05:17 PM

dogmatic prevaricator....that's very profound and anthropocentric.....did you win All your spelling B's ?.......please tell me you're not Mel Gibson incognito or suffering from encephalomyelitis 'cause that shit really hurts.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 05:41 PM

Youíre going to give me a headache and Iím damn sure not breaking out the thesaurus. Itís Saturday afternoon after all. Pool and adult beverage in the forecast.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 05:44 PM

Hell..Lets go !!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 05:59 PM

Will, there are constructive methodologies for ridding yourself of these deep rooted insecurities.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 08:04 PM

LOL......sorry DP.....didn't mean to mess with your OCD....or.....maybe I did.....and besides.....why would I want to rid mself of something that's working SO well for me ? lol. I know you've got the answers.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/05/06 08:25 PM

O.K. Ya'll....I'm getting ready to load up my gear and head out to Lake TenKiller in eastern,Ok. just north of Vian/Sallisaw. My band "The Jungle Bush Beaters"...yeah...i know...are playing at Crawdaddies on Snake Creek Marina. Beautiful new restuarant/dock and BAR that we've been playing just about every weekend this summer. So that means....I'm gone...and won't be able to respond to any post toasties till sunday evening. If anybody out there lives near TenKiller...please come say HI and party with us tonight. Usually packed with as many as 350 people at any one time..and just ROCK'N. If you want to look me up out there an we're on break...just ask anyone where I am....they'll point me out...or ask where Carrie Underwoods old keyboard player is...usually at the bar. It's my gig where I can sorta pretend that I'm in Belize/AC....boats/sunsets/music/drinks....and CHICKS....Holy Crap....Chicks !! aahaaa. I will respond to any and all post when I get back. Have a GREAT weekend where ever you are. See Ya, Will.....PEACE......NO WAR!!!!
Posted By: rumncoke

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/06/06 06:35 AM

Will,

Careful lighting up tonite, you know there's a burn ban on. Been to AC 3 times, snorkeling across the cut at Ho Chan was pretty cool.
Posted By: Bobber

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/06/06 06:14 PM

.....Belikin.....No Bud Lite!!!!!
Posted By: klcman

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/06/06 11:14 PM

Anheiser Busch should be prosecuted for perpetrating a fraud, by marketing that crap as beer!
Posted By: deacon+

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/06/06 11:48 PM

The oringinal Bush was great beer.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/07/06 11:16 AM

Yeah,I know Man. It's pretty burnt up around here as it is without a fire. Gonna be in the triple digits this week again and no rain in sight. Was Cool at the Lake sat. night as nice breeze and high cloud cover keep things in the 90's.lol. Lots of people there 'cause of the "cold front". Thanks for the info rumncoke I plan on checking out Hol Chan when I'm there.See Ya, Will.....PEACE...NO WAR!!!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/07/06 11:28 AM

O.k. O.K. !! Belikin.....NO BUD LITE !!!!!....will that get everybody in the mood for .....PEACE......NO WAR!!!!!??????........how 'bout Schiltz.....who?
Posted By: mcshopsalot

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 01:48 AM

how 'bout good ol' LONE STAR??? or the Blue Ribbon? shit, can't forget MW's Best (aka Blue Beast)??? are there no true rednecks out there??? :p

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 02:18 AM

Pabst Blue Ribbon yech...pisswater! from a redneck wannabee! By the way hope ya didnt miss Red State Weekend on the Comedy Channel - Larry the Cable Guy....too much! laugh laugh laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 02:34 AM

Since Belize used to be British Honduras, how about a pint of Guiness....for old times sake. Gettr done !

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 02:48 AM

ooooohhhhh! a Guiness Stout, 24 oz. Porterhouse and a can a Baked Beans, and a baked tater, yeeouch!!!! laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 03:39 AM

yep !!....med.rare.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 04:07 PM

Yeek! just remembered somethin' worse than Blue Ribbon...somethin called "Rupert"? wow did that suck!!!!who made it? eek

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 04:11 PM

How about.......Billy Beer?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 04:29 PM

was that Billy as in J Carter's brother? never had it! :p
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 05:11 PM

If you're from the south....Jax beer! Yep, remember Billy Beer Bobber! Oh, and talkn' steak,
I like mine rare! Knock it's horns off, wipe it's a*& and run it by the fire! I want a good vet to be able to save it!! laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 05:32 PM

Rykat, yeah. Didn't miss anything, it sucked bigtime. However the cans, especially unopened are a big collectors item. Go figure.

Divingcowgirl,, my kind of carnivore laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 10:08 PM

Well "Rupert" was made by David Letterman out of the back of Rupert G's Hello Deli in Manhattan. It was a combination of soy sauce,fish heads, and stale fortune cookies all blended together and allowed to ferment for 16 days in a central park trash can. It wasn't bad when it was fresh but after about 3 hours it just couldn't take the heat. Billy Carter used peanuts in his recipe but it was pretty much the same as "Rupert". However.....the cans of unopened Billy Beer are a collectors item. But....some people collect toilet seats too..so there you have it. Now...DC...if you wipe its a#$ you take alot of the flavor away..or..so I've heard..but if you run it by the fire at just the right distance the singed hair makes up for it. So...you should be alright. man.....I'm getting hungry......charming Will....jst F--king charming !! PEACE.....NO WARM BEER !!!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 10:21 PM

I put up 3 of those unopened cans of BB in a office Xmas gift exchange several years ago and people were verbally fighting over them :rolleyes:

Rolling Rock closed their doors in Latrobe PA the end of last week. Now to be brewed by A-B in NJ....think it'll remain the same???

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 10:23 PM

Only the song remains the same
Posted By: deacon+

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 10:24 PM

I hope it will. RR is my favorite beer. We don't need another flavor of Bud.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 10:30 PM

Since we are so far off topic, any ex GIs out there who served in S.E. Asia ? If you did you probably remember "Lucky Lager". Served at the 'Snake Pit' for 10 cents a bottle. A buck spent went a loooooong waaay !

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/14/06 10:32 PM

Do not attempt to control your T.V. set. We control the vertical.....we control the horizontal.....

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/15/06 01:50 AM

wait will robinson...there was another Rupert.. remeber drinking it when I was about 12 (early 60's) blue and yellow can picture of a statesmen looking guy with the curly white hair on it...must have drunk so much of it can't remember who made it...then it taste so much like [#%!] maybe it was...nah I remember using a can opener to get it open! laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/15/06 02:28 AM

ya mean this guy 'kat? ( actually "Ruppert")

[Linked Image]

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/15/06 04:36 AM

Holy Crap KM !! Thats good...says" Support Knickerbocker beer ! " told you it was made in NYC. KM...how long did it take you to clear all your shake....(read cannabis) off that tray to get this pic ? LOL. He sure looks happy. Wait a minute.......Rykat....if it's Knickerbocker beer.......maybe it was [#%!] !?!.....you know...he is kind of a statesman looking guy...sort of a " You ain't got a hair on your a$$ if you don't chug this all in two seconds!!"type of fellow. There's something about opening a beer with a church key that makes it..well...more fun and personal....especially when your buddies shake the s--t out of it before they hand it to ya.ha...but....if you're still on the golf course, just wait a few mintes till midnight and the sprinklers will kick on to wash away your blues.......and keep everybody laughing. RUPPERT....get a haircut !!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/15/06 02:23 PM

klc you da man! ...gettin old whats that say "support" or ruppert cain't see it! That look was all I could remember at 12 - the "Patrick Henry" look
Good God was that stuff awful! laugh

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/15/06 02:26 PM

jeez....church key...havent heard that one in a while! :rolleyes:

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/15/06 08:33 PM

You said it Will, no warm beer! Yeah, singed hair helps with the taste.....hmmmm, blackened moo cow!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 03:04 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....cold cold beer, blackened moo cow, and some good diving...is there anything more to life...other than some great sex and outstanding live music.......i think not.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 03:44 AM

Would someone please tell me the best way to get to Ambergris Caye after I get to Belize City ?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 04:06 PM

I would recommend the Tropic Air or Mayan Island Air. Gets you to the island faster and you can start the party at Jet's bar while you wait to fly out. Plus the fantastic view!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 04:24 PM

but diving cows take the barge

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 04:30 PM

Cool.....and what would that cost roughly for either airline...are the flights fairly regular ? ah.....didn't they sink that barge out there somewhere ?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:02 PM

water taxi! $15 US
Maya/Tropic approx $55 US

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:13 PM

Go to www.tropicair.com they will have the schedule listed. I think they both (Tropic and Maya) leave every hour. $54.00 one way, $103.50 R/T.
Posted By: LaGrange48

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:19 PM

Make sure you go to B.C.`s on sunday and jam with Dennis, I did last Feb and had a blast, played almost an hour with him, like the other said, Fido`s, Crazy Canucks, Tackle Box are all fun places....ENJOY...Cheers

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:20 PM

I prefer renting a manatee for the trip. Way more scenic, and only $20 r/t.

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:29 PM

Do those come with saddles?

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:31 PM

real men ride bareback wink

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:33 PM

Pretty quick there Law wink I won't touch that one!

Re: coming to San Pedro in Dec......help. - 08/16/06 05:43 PM

Alright Then !! More pertinent info....thanks to all. Hope to see some of you there in Dec. If not then....sometime. My band, "The Jungle Bush Beaters", played out at Lake TenKiller in N.E. Oklahoma last weekend..again..and sat. we set up on the deck of a 56' yacht and cruised over to Party Cove for the day.....lol.....oh man was that fun. Anyway....should be getting some pics of that soon and will post a few....it ain't Belize but for an hours drive....it wasn't bad. Would anybody know where I can rent a keyboard on AC or if they might already have one at some of these places ? Thanks you guys for helping me plan my first trip down there. I've gotten ALOT of really good info and feel pretty good now about where to go,what to do, and cost of most. Still yet, I know the best way is just to go and see for myself. I can't wait. I might be getting closer to my home......we'll see I reckon. See Ya'll, Will......PEACE......NO WAR!!!
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board