AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Villas at Banyan Bay?

Posted By: poopingturtle

Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/20/07 08:36 PM

Opinions? Looking for a place for 4 travellers w/pool. Was considering Xanadu and White Sands Cove but have been hearing a lot of great things about Banyan Bay. It looks very family oriented and we do not want a place that is overrun with kids. Going to be there at the end of May.....any opinions would be appreciated.
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/20/07 08:56 PM

Banyan Bay is BEAUTIFUL!!! u'll love it! the places are big... i think that some of them are 2 bed 2 bath too...

i think they have one of the best beach on the island too!

if u need anything else pm me...
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/20/07 09:45 PM

I really like Banyon Bay! This would be a great choice!
Posted By: Don Greife

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/20/07 11:36 PM

We have stayed there and liked it. Plan on renting a golf cart to get into town.
Posted By: J DOG

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/21/07 12:55 AM

Have stayed at Banyon Bay and are going back in May 07 with our daughter and her boyfriend( each 27 yrs old). Really like the spaciousness of Banyon Bay Villas. And the pool is great!! The beach is VERY nice. And Rico's restaurant is right on the water. Think you would really like it!!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/21/07 03:00 AM

pooingturttle go to your other post gave you some thoughts ..That will make some sense...Enjoy.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/22/07 10:21 PM

Banyan Bay is very nice but does tend to get a lot of kids/families since it is all 2 bedroom and has a pool with shallow kiddie section.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Villas at Banyan Bay? - 01/22/07 10:39 PM

Kids have just "overrun" the south side of Ambergris!!! Run for you lives!!!

© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board