AmbergrisCaye.com Home

which RCI hotels are good?

Posted By: Janice and John

which RCI hotels are good? - 03/19/07 01:25 AM

Hola
Does anyone know which RCI hotels are good. My information shows that Banyan Bay is very good but we wonder about the rest.
-Caribbean Jewel under construction
-royal palm beach club
-seven seas resort
thanks janice
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/19/07 01:32 AM

good advice!
Posted By: indygal

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/19/07 04:09 AM

I have stayed at a number of RCI time shares and they can be from luxury to dumpy, it is nice to know ahead of time.

Royal Palms' few time share units(4 I think) are well worn and according to a person I met last week a bit dirty. Nice pool and quiet. No activities. There is a bar and resturant close by. If you can get in cheap, I'd say go for it.

Seven seas is just plain rag tag. No way I would stay there.

If you can get into Banyon Bay it is very nice.

Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/19/07 04:33 PM

Caribbean Jewel is doesn't exist. Banyan Bay is Gold Crown and really nice. Grand Colony, also Gold Crown, is one of the most luxurious and most expensive accomodations on the island ($1000 per night). Royal Palm and Seven Seas are ok for some but many have had bad experiences with their exchange.

I work with RCI, PM if you need additional assistance.

SIN
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/19/07 10:08 PM

Stayed at Royal Palms in Feb and did the RCI tour of Banyan Bay while there - definitely stay at Banyan Bay
Posted By: GBZ39

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/20/07 03:22 PM

IF you can get in....and it is a big IF....Banyan Bay is the ONE.

Banyan Bay's RCI sales group is touting giving two weeks of RCI trades for each week you transfer into the pool. Few RCI weeks are available in Belize.

Fact of life...most RCI trades are done by US Citizens...other countries' owners use their weeks at their resort. I've tried unsuccessfully for three years to get a place in Venice, Italy.
Posted By: GBZ39

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/20/07 03:26 PM

Have stayed at BB. "Won" a free week in Feb '06 and stayed there in Oct 06 to experience the southern part of town.

Have spent the last three Jan/Feb's in SP north of the cut.
Posted By: Janice and John

Re: which RCI hotels are good? - 03/21/07 05:45 AM

Thanks for the info. everyone. We only like the nice surprices smile I sure wish there was more to pick from, it looks like it could be difficult.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board