AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Jerry Jeff Shows

Posted By: rossallen

Jerry Jeff Shows - 07/04/07 11:35 PM

Has anyone bought the week tickets to the Jerry Jeff shows? Are they worth it? Does San Pedro have more music that week due to him being there? Bottom line - is it worth planning our visit to coincide with this?
Posted By: elbert

Re: Jerry Jeff Shows - 07/04/07 11:38 PM

Are you a very big Jerry Jeff fan?
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: Jerry Jeff Shows - 07/05/07 01:52 AM

Nope, not worth it to me. If you are a huge fan, perhaps, but you can hear it all from the beach. No need to buy a ticket, unless you want to join in the other activities they plan.
Posted By: Nova

Re: Jerry Jeff Shows - 07/05/07 03:08 AM

My Texan friends will kill me ... but ....SNORE!!!!! Jerry Jeff has had his day in the sun! Dennis Wolfe is SO much more fun!
Posted By: susieb

Re: Jerry Jeff Shows - 07/05/07 04:27 AM

we just returned from two weeks in san pedro - wonderful trip that we might not have made if not for jjw (just other places on our 'must see' list). whether it's worth it or not is probably not a call others can make for you. i first saw jjw in 1974 and - while i don't consider myself a rabid fan - he is a sweet part of my musical history. so, yes, planning our first bz trip to coincide w/ the concerts was great for us. having said that - AC was so rich in other experiences that you really can't go wrong - with or without jjw.
Posted By: Big Mike

Re: Jerry Jeff Shows - 07/06/07 10:23 AM

The JJW gigs here are a lot of fun. If you are at all a fan, want to meet the guy, have some drinks and get your dance on, it's a good deal.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board