AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Comin down in a week..wohooo

Posted By: clinemick

Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/12/07 04:56 PM

I am getting married in 8 days and then headed down for our 10 day honeymoon ...3 nights on Caulker and 7 nights at Victoria house! Is it wrong that I am more excited about the trip than the wedding?? haha

How has the weather been? what should I expect in terms of conditions? (not that it is predicable).
and any last minute packing tips?? I can't wait to check out all the local watering holes!!!! wohoooooo

Thanks a million.....Caroline
Posted By: desertrat

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/12/07 05:12 PM

Best of luck to the bride, 'grats to the groom. You are gonna have some fun !! Don't drag along a lot of clothes, and don't forget bug repellent.
Posted By: World Traveller

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/12/07 06:46 PM

Congrats! I think I'll still be on A.C. when you guys arrive. Let's hope the weather holds up! :-)
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/12/07 06:51 PM

Congratulations clinemik and WT -- enjoy every minute of it!!
Posted By: Ruth1

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/12/07 08:00 PM

We are going to be there the first week in August...
Can't wait...Look at photo's daily to make me feel am there....
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/12/07 09:09 PM

Congrats Caroline! smile Ya'll will LOVE it there! Some great watering holes to go to is: Crazy Canucks, BC's (any day of the week is fine, but on Sunday, they have great BBQ and a band usually strikes up around 3:00 or so..) Fido's, Wet Willies, The Palapa Bar, Road Kill and yes even Pedro's Sports bar! (I know I'm missing a bar or two, but I know someone will add to the list!) Have fun, hang loose and enjoy the friendliness of the locals! Lets see, how many more sleeps for me??? 125??? Or there about! frown
Posted By: clinemick

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/13/07 03:04 AM

Thanks so much everyone...now I am even more excited!!!
Posted By: Danny2

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/13/07 11:34 AM

On the day you leave for Belize take half of what you packed. Good luck to both of you, and have lots of fun.
Posted By: Ruth1

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/13/07 01:24 PM

Thanks Danny,

I am going back through my clothing items now. For every shorts I pack I am taking 2 tops. That way I don't take as many outfits. I am really trying to be careful on clothing. You can always hand wash tops so you can wear them again. We are bringing most of our dive equipment so we need room for it in our luggage. Really, what does anyone need in Ambergris Caye but bathing suits, baseball cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, shorts & a T-shirt or two.

Sound like easy packing to me....
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Comin down in a week..wohooo - 07/13/07 02:27 PM

Is everybody falling down on the job? Why hasn't anyone mentioned zip-loc bags? Take a bunch. Keeps things from leaking all over everything, can be used for meal leftovers, tons of things.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board