AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: collyk Lisbon is missing - 07/30/07 06:48 PM
If any of you know the lovely Shaz, you'll probably know her adorable pot licker Lisbon. Lisbon is a rescued beach dog and on the odd ocassion has been known to wander off to her old haunts to hang out with tourists for some treats. She always comes home when this happens. This time, she hasn't come home so can everyone keep an eye out for her. She is a medium sized, black and tan typical potlicker with little brown eyebrows. She is wearing a red collar and also had on a blue bandana when she disappeared. She is a great dog and dearly missed. If you have seen her or know where she is, please call Shaz on 602 9599.

Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Lisbon is missing - 07/30/07 07:02 PM
Saw a pup like that at the Saga pound a couple days ago.

Can you post a photo?

Thanks
Amanda
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: Lisbon is missing - 07/30/07 07:04 PM
Call in the BDF!
Posted By: collyk Re: Lisbon is missing - 07/30/07 09:01 PM
Shaz got the call! Lisbon is thirsty, but home safe. Thanks guys. Call off the BDF SIN.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Lisbon is missing - 07/30/07 09:47 PM
Rescued once again smile
Posted By: kmahany Re: Lisbon is missing - 07/31/07 04:27 PM
I'm glad she is home safe. By chance does she hang out at Banana Beach? The two years that we have stayed at Banana Beach there is a friendly black and tan dog with a red collar that visits us. It even followed us up to our room one night and layed outside of the door. Unfortunatly I didn't have any treats to offer, but they are on my list for the next time we visit.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board