AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: captjeff Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/20/07 09:40 PM
Has christos open yet ,the new greek place where taste of thailand was???? be in this sunday may want to try it ??this week..
Not yet. At least it wasn't yesterday when I drove by. I thought they did say SOON though.

It opened last night. I had some apps to go (live next door). The place was busy for their first night with some local gringos. The apps I had, feta spinach and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms was really good. Good prices and a nice menu. I want to try the lunch menu! I want some Gyros!

SIN
Posted By: captjeff Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/20/07 10:18 PM
Thanks Sin will check it out, very few of my favorite places Are open now ...Most are taking a much needed rest in the slow season ..We will see if it is the real deal ???Sure hope so..
Posted By: JZB Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/20/07 10:44 PM
Had lunch there today. Its sooo nice having a new choice for lunch/dinner especially while so many other restaurants are closed. We had the gyros and the mediteranean pizza. They were very good and also the pitas and dip appateazer. Service was rather slow, but that is to be expected in a new restaurant. Just wish they were closer to town and had a little more atmosphere in there. I will be back to try dinner!
Posted By: Aviator Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/20/07 10:46 PM
Hi Where is it?
We had dinner there last night. The moussaka was wonderful. Another diner said the rack of lamb was very good. The prices are certainly reasonable. Think a combination of good food and good prices will make them a winner. Hope they do very well, it is nice to have such a variety of dining options.
MMMM my mouth is watering just thinking about the food descriptions. Sounds like a winner.

Posted By: belizegial Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/20/07 11:25 PM
Glad to hear the restaurant is now opened.

I wish them all the best and success.

Corner next to Amal hardware.
Posted By: Aviator Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/21/07 12:10 AM
Thanks SIN
Posted By: Aviator Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/21/07 12:15 AM
I have also seen talk about the French bakery. Where is that?
Two blocks west of Tropic Cargo
Posted By: Aviator Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/21/07 02:08 AM
Thanks again!!
Posted By: captjeff Re: Is the new greek restaurant open yet? - 09/21/07 12:45 PM
Great news have put them on my list ,will also try to get back to one of my top eating choices Portofino !!!!!! will call jan and have him send there custom limo[boat] to pick the group up!! I need to go there with a group so I can pick off every ones plate? and try all the goodies!!!!! last time I had dinner there I wanted not to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board