AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pedro1 Freedom - 10/02/07 10:56 PM
Sandra and Norman left on the Continental flight at 3.25 this afternoon-however the attorneys,this morning, tried to have them stopped from leaving again-the SPBA are now the ones who have accepted responsibility of going to court and fighting this case-if this case is lost the SPBA will pay all future costs
Posted By: Leah-Ann Re: Freedom - 10/02/07 10:57 PM
Peter - you guys have done a great job with this one. Please keep us posted!
Posted By: 1izecreemlady Re: Freedom - 10/02/07 11:03 PM
SPBA wonderful!!!!!! I still will not hesitate to visit your beautiful Islands. I will just make sure that these people are not on my to go list. We have friends who visit 6 times a year and have never had problems with any other company . . . . . . .but them. So sorry that they had to endure this and find new flights, babysitters and the like. Hope all is well with the Warren family.
Posted By: klcman Re: Freedom - 10/02/07 11:15 PM
Nice job guys & gals!

I'm pretty sure that some boarders would love to patronize the members of the SPBA when they visit, if only they knew who. These are the movers & shakers:
http://www.sanpedrobusiness.com/membership.html
Posted By: HavinFun Re: Freedom - 10/02/07 11:19 PM
SPBA ROCKS!
Great job!!!!
Posted By: iluvbelize Re: Freedom - 10/02/07 11:48 PM
Now THAT is awesome! Kudos SPBA.
Posted By: Scuba do Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 12:29 AM
This has been a fine example of why this board is in operation,some of you now know what many of us already knew-- Peter,Tim,Jan,VH,SPBA and many others will do what it takes to help a visitor treated unfairly.We can feel the love stateside.Job well done----Preacher Man
Posted By: SimonB Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 01:01 AM
Good job Peter.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 01:03 AM
AND now that the crisis is out of the way for the time being.

SPBA is gearing up for a major membership drive. So click on the link (above in Pedro1's post) and sign up if you are an income tax paying business located on the Caye. See you at the next meeting....
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 01:31 AM
Amanda, I don't own a business on the Island but own a home and would love to contribute to SPBA, if they take contributions.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 02:23 AM
WOOHOO SPBA!
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 12:11 PM
Yeah!!!!
Posted By: DANZA Re: Freedom - 10/03/07 04:36 PM
Great Job! I'll be adjusting my business relationships.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board