AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Final Warning

Posted By: waterbat

Final Warning - 10/10/07 01:48 PM

alright its finally come to this.........i leave tomorrow and will be in AC after lunch. i have all your names and will be looking for everyone of you to say hi and thanks for all the helpful information over the last few months. i am warning you now, my birthday is the 15th. i dont expect any big deal or party or anything but , then again, i guess that's why they call them SURPRISE parties. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Final Warning - 10/10/07 02:20 PM

A happy bat-birthday to you. No better place to celebrate (for any reason, real or contrived). We are 5 1/2 weeks out yet, and our trip over Thanksgiving is being "blamed" on a birthday celebration for me. Whatever. Have yourself a great time. smile
Posted By: lil'red

Re: Final Warning - 10/10/07 03:13 PM

On the 15th we would be happy to sing Happy Birthday to you if you drop into the RoadKill for Country and Western night. There's always a party there, and we would be happy to call it yours for the evening.
Posted By: elbert

Re: Final Warning - 10/10/07 03:33 PM

County and Western ?
...You know what happens when you play a country and western album backwards?
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Final Warning - 10/10/07 03:45 PM

Holy Batmobile! I just love it when tropical vacations are "blamed" on a birthday. lol. I try to make that happen every year around Thanksgiving. Enjoy your trip and Happy Birthday - you will have a great time.
Posted By: waterbat

Re: Final Warning - 10/10/07 05:28 PM

thank you one and all. those responses are exactly why i am going to meet the wonderful people of Belize whether native or adopted.
Roadkill is definitely on the list of landmarks to visit, thanks.
Bobber, we'l try and leave some Belikin (?sp) for your trip but, no promises

tick, tick, tick,
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board