AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or..

Posted By: collyk

Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/19/07 11:27 PM

If you haven't been up to Beach N Kitchen for lunch, please go. The brunch is to die for and I know for sure Cathy is open this weekend, Sat and Sun.
Posted By: Leah-Ann

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 02:03 AM

Now Colly, you know God and Family are to die for - food is to eat!! laugh
Posted By: collyk

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 02:21 PM

I don't know Leah Ann. Given the choice between certain family members and certain food, my loyalties would be torn.
Posted By: Leah-Ann

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 03:27 PM

Uh Oh!! shocked

Beach N Kitchen is on my must check out list!
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 05:03 PM

Not been to brunch there yet, but agree the food is fab.
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 07:08 PM

I thought the Eggs Benedict were incredible then I had the stuffed French Toast! OMG
Although I don't eat out a lot I make it a must to go up at least once on the week end.
Posted By: kirby

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 07:38 PM

sounds yummy. location?
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 09:13 PM

Breakfast is very good too. Kirby, 1 mile north of the cut, by the Palapa Bar, (but on the road). you will see the sign Beach-n-Kitchen.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/20/07 09:42 PM

This place will be on my next food and fishing report when or if I get a chance to write it ,food is very good . This Brunch is wonderful ,A great way To start to living the dreram weekend ..
Posted By: toy4irma

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/21/07 05:28 PM

Is the brunch just on weekend or everyday...
Will be there next week..sounds YUMMO!!!
Posted By: samray

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 03:19 AM

sorry not paying 10 bucks to cross the bridge...

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 03:19 AM

thats why its for sale
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 03:49 AM

I agree with all above . . we'll stop at least once at Beachin Kitchen every time we're down!! As for paying to cross the bridge, to get to Kathy's food, $10 is a steal!!

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 03:55 AM

i dont know about a steal...i cant find bacon and eggs (over easy ) for the life of me..and i will not pay 10 bucks to get the same before the bridge...i hope i dont [#%!] any one off for my opinion

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or. - 10/22/07 04:02 AM

Samray it is worth taking a trip across the bridge for many reasons...

The gardens on that side are very nice

View from palapa bar makes it a great place to stop for drink after brunch at beach n kitchen

Makes the $10 not so bad when you get a few things out of the trip

Butterfly jungle is out that way too

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or. - 10/22/07 04:11 AM

taco girl...ya i have been there..not to be negative..but the road sucks..been to the palapa..enjoy canucks..close to home...just dont see the point in paying to cross the bridge when i get the same in the south....just my opinion
Posted By: SFJeff

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or. - 10/22/07 04:15 AM

...you could always walk or ride your bike over the bridge.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or. - 10/22/07 01:14 PM

Samray ??you bring up it is for sale ? why?? you said you can get bacon and eggs all over town true ..But she makes french toast with a banana foster topping that is wonderful and you can not get that anywhere in town . eggs benedict that are fabulous !! But mot important if you live or vist north it is a good place to eat!!!!!The island has some very good places to eat south or north I try go to all.. As they all have something that I like ,and each has a dish that they do well !!! And yes you can have a opinion ,good or bad .This is a great board and we all do not agree on every thing ...But you do sound sound negative,And to share that you bring up And say it is for sale ???? has me thinking ?? Why bring that up?? One may take you post as you may have a axe to grind.???? Just my opinion.

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 01:58 PM

sorry just meant that maybe i am not the only one that doesnt want to pay the ten bucks and that is maybe why its for sale...not enough business...something should be done about paying the 10 bucks not dissin the restaurant, been there and thought the meal was fine...but for what i ordered could get the same south. again didnt want to offend anyone
Posted By: Sunny Day

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 02:10 PM

Besides the food, the idea of going a couple of miles away from your favorite bar is that you ARE getting away from your home turf - you know, like --- expanding your experiences, getting some exercise, ------ maybe getting a refreshed view on life.

Re: Don't forget brunch for breakfast or lunch or.. - 10/22/07 03:11 PM

Understandable samray and I agree on the road

We tend to stick closer to home too cause our main transportation is bikes or foot lol

That is so funny what you said about getting away from home turf cause it does kind of feel like that when we go to areas of the island that we do not get to as often.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board