AmbergrisCaye.com Home

What a beautiful day

Posted By: pamkillen

What a beautiful day - 12/06/07 01:48 AM

Today we went out to Hol Chan and it was fantastic. Our semi secret site was a marvel.Clear water, tons of fish, about 6 eagle rays, and good friends. How lucky are we? Sometimes those of us who live here, forget to take time to enjoy the incredible beauty. I am so glad that we took to time today.
Posted By: kwalkpt

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/06/07 02:00 AM

And we had the most beautiful sunset!!!
Posted By: lakegirl

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/06/07 02:29 AM

I'm so wanting to be there!!!!
Posted By: azbob

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/06/07 04:05 PM

I'm glad you had a wonderful time, but I really feel bad now. Weather here is cold rain & snow with 45 mi/hr winds. I so want to be there also.
Posted By: Stephania*21

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/06/07 09:21 PM

me too:( can't get any colder than up here in Canada eh?!? :P

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/07/07 05:08 PM

Stephania, compared to Canada, the mountains of Arizona would be in San Diego. I'll stop complaining about the weather and escape in my dreams to AC.
Posted By: DeniseandRoger

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/11/07 03:28 AM

Bob it was only 33 degrees when I woke up in San Diego and raining this morning. Brrrr. Guess we are all dreaming of AC.

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 07:42 PM

D&R, does the Chamber of Commerce know? Did all the surfers covert their boards to snow boards? fMust be some kind of record. I get to visit your beautiful area once or twice a year with fiends in Pacific Beach.
Let's leave now and go to AC. I'll meet you guys and buy the beer!!!
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 07:51 PM

Well, it isn't San Pedro, but the temp here in beautiful down town T-town is almost 80 degrees, sunny, beautiful day. I just love the warmth....feels so good.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 08:11 PM

If your T stands for Tappahannock, I'll be crusing down US 17 through Tappahannock in a couple of weeks on my way to VA beach.

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 08:24 PM

Hey Dog. Yes, it does stand for Tappahannock, and it's wonderful here today. You are going to VABeach? How fun...are going for fun or business? I grew up there, have watched it go through so many changes. But,it's still home for me. I love going there and sharing it with the kids. Honk as you pass through T-town. I'll wave!!
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 09:01 PM

Pleasure trip. I'm native Virginian too and have regularly visited VA Beach since the early years. Hope it's as warm when I visit, but I seriously doubt it.

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 09:34 PM

Well, have a wonderful time. I hope it stays warm, but I understand we are in for an ice storm this weekend. The beach is just a beautiful when it's cold, just not as easy to enjoy the sand and surf. I know you'll have fun....
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 10:51 PM

Sun & Sand, we're heading back down January 12th to February 9th......are you & yours going to be around?

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/12/07 11:44 PM

Hey Loansum. Yes, we should arrive around the end of January, and will be there for 6 months or so. Come on over, I'll buy ya a cold one!! 301A....

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/13/07 02:22 AM

Looking forward to it! The new owner of Coco Loco's is a neighbor of yours.

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/13/07 02:46 AM

Oh yea? Who/where? Things have changed since I was there last. Didn't know CocoLoco had changed hands again.

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/13/07 03:17 AM

Her name is Linda Miller. She's from Canada and has moved down with her daughter. She's staying in Reef Village until the condo she purchased there is finished. Don't know which unit there she bought. Nice lady and has done a lot to spruce up Coco Loco.

Re: What a beautiful day - 12/13/07 02:12 PM

Thats wonderful, Al. We are looking forward to meeting new people, and trying the things and eats that we haven't had a chance to try yet. I'm looking forward to meeting you and yours, so hope you will still be there.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board