AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Kayak Rental

Posted By: JRinSC

Kayak Rental - 12/07/07 08:57 PM

Hi All,

We're coming down Dec. 15th and I am hoping someone will steer me to the best place to rent a two man kayak. We're staying at Paradise Villas. They may have some there for rent, but I've forgotten to ask Nellie each time we email. Will want to rent bicycles also so any advice would be welcome.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/07/07 09:53 PM

www.sailsportsbelize.com

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/07/07 10:25 PM

Ok Simon,

First, thanks for the link. Second, I must be dense... didn't see anything on the site about kayak rentals... mayhaps you can lead me a little further along.

Oh, and thanks for getting my order ready!!!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/07/07 11:37 PM

It may not be on the site but they do rent out Kayaks. You can send them an e-mail for more info and to book one to be delivered.

S...
Posted By: Tinkerbell

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/08/07 12:38 AM

Also try Reef Adventures, their pier is right next to Paradise Villas, I believe they rent Kayaks

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/08/07 02:05 PM

Great... thanks to both of you! I'll give 'em a holler and see what they can do.

Right now it is the last Saturday before we come down to AC - and I plan to spend the day blowing leaves into piles and carting them into the woods. mad

Wow, what a difference a week will make!!! grin

Posted By: WV fisher

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/08/07 02:37 PM

Enjoy your stay at PV.As for kayak rentals check with Ched at Reef Adventures he has 2 single infatables for use of PV guests.Also go next door to Blue Tang , they have a 2 man sit on top that they have let me use if they aren't busy,for a nominal fee.
ENJOY !!!!

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/10/07 10:25 PM

Thanks for the info people..

I am counting the days - as we used to say in the service "4 days and a wake up!!"
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/10/07 10:29 PM

Somehow I get the impression you are going to enjoy this immensely. Just an impression. Let us know when you get back. Trip reports keep us going. smile

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/11/07 02:56 PM

I'll need someone to follow me around and keep a log so when I try to write up my trip report it will make some sense. Then again, I may find that my body can't keep the contract that my mind has already made and that I won't get every done that I have planned now.

Now that I really think about it, I'm going to try and just take things as they come, meet people, talk, hang out and see how it goes.......
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: Kayak Rental - 12/11/07 03:26 PM

<jealous> frown
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board