AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen

Posted By: wonderwoman

Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/19/07 02:12 PM

Kathy gets a 10 in my book...last night was grand opening for dinner there!! YUMMY!! The sliced, roasted pork with garlic mashed potatos, salad and bruschetta (topped with mozarella, parmegan, tomatos and fresh basil!!)!! TO DIE FOR! Thank you Kathy!! Oh, and let's not forget the chocolate, chocolate chip cookies!
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/19/07 06:22 PM

I was so happy that she was open for Breakfast on Monday! She told me she is going to start being open from 7:30 til noon and again from 5:00 to 8:00 PM on Mondays.
Here regular brunch hours are Saturday and Sunday 7:30 to 2:30 BUT
for the holiday season she will be doing her special brunch EVERY DAY. If you haven't yet tried it please do.
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/19/07 07:28 PM

Is she just going to have dinner on Mondays?
Posted By: Renee-md

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/19/07 09:41 PM

We can't wait to try it for dinner. We just loved her breakfasts last year! Coming down Feb 2- 17th. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Renee
Posted By: Tucson Jim

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/20/07 01:42 AM

Where is Beach n Kitchen located ?Have to put it on our can't miss list..
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/20/07 02:39 AM

North of the cut about a mile at the Palapa Bar turnoff--well worth the trip!!
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/20/07 06:06 AM

Right now she is thinking about dinner every week day night - as she supposes most people will want to go to town on the week end nih=gts. One of the great thinkgs about Kathy is that she is open to suggestions. Vote with your dollars.
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Dinner at Beach 'n Kitchen - 12/20/07 02:50 PM

Kathy makes AWESOME fryjacks. good coffee too! will try it for dinner next time, too.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board